PDA

View Full Version : New to PyroTalk

saluteking
05-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Good morning,
Hello all, i am new to pyro talk but am looking to just gain "and hopefully give" some knowledge about fireworks. I have done the retail thing for a few years but am looking towards the next step. I know the sky is the limit on what i can do from here to increase my activity in the pyro world but something i cant get out of my head is becoming an importer. any and all advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Much
Sincerely, SALUTEKING

Wholesale Fireworks
05-27-2018, 12:59 PM
Salute King....welcome to Pyro Talk this is a great place to get and share knowledge

saluteking
05-27-2018, 01:55 PM
Thank you! i have ordered 40 cases for my show this year so anywhere i can save a dime or learn how to get the cakes for cheaper im in!

PyroJoeNEPA
05-27-2018, 03:08 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk saluteking. I would suggest that you search out your area for a pyro club and get involved with them. That opens many doors of opportunity for you===one of them being the ability to get in on "group buys" at substantial savings
Also, check out the sponsors on this site--you will find most of them offer a discount to members of the Forum..
As far as becoming an importer---lots of hoops to jump thru there--licenses, storage, insurance, etc--but mostly--very deep pockets!!!

chriskrc
05-28-2018, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you.

vegassalute
05-28-2018, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the tribe! Love the name!

Kenny East
05-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!

displayfireworks1
06-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk forums, best way to get fireworks at a discount is to buy them off season. Some of my advertisers offer deep discounts in the winter months.