PDA

View Full Version : 76 fireworks

ChrisTurner
05-23-2018, 07:06 PM
Placed my order with 76 over the weekend. This will be my first shipment wholesale. Tim was greally to deal with answers all my questions. Just sent me an email today and said they will be heading my way soon. Wonder how many pallets a 1000 lbs of fireworks will be?

Rick_In_Tampa
05-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Two. How's that?! Lol... Congrats! Sounds like you have a great stash coming. You certainly went big with your first wholesale shipment! They have some great products. I'm guessing you use a firing system, yes? Be sure to post some pics when it arrives.

Jay_
05-23-2018, 09:00 PM
Congrats man!, yup I’d say that Rick is spot on @ 2 pallets.

My so76 order will be here tomorrow. I got the call from the freight company this morning.

ChrisTurner
05-23-2018, 10:02 PM
Two. How's that?! Lol... Congrats! Sounds like you have a great stash coming. You certainly went big with your first wholesale shipment! They have some great products. I'm guessing you use a firing system, yes? Be sure to post some pics when it arrives.

Yes I have A Cobra Firing System. 10 mods this will be my first attempt on a pyro musical.

ChrisTurner
05-23-2018, 10:06 PM
Congrats man!, yup I’d say that Rick is spot on @ 2 pallets.

My so76 order will be here tomorrow. I got the call from the freight company this morning.

That is great. I'm hoping mine will arrive before the weekend.

Rick_In_Tampa
05-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Yes I have A Cobra Firing System. 10 mods this will be my first attempt on a pyro musical.

Excellent!! Same here. Looking forward to seeing your show video.

CMiller
05-24-2018, 08:41 AM
4700lbs was 6 pallets on my order from them. Bad part was I had no help unloading my trailer!

cherrybomb1
05-24-2018, 08:58 AM
4700lbs was 6 pallets on my order from them. Bad part was I had no help unloading my trailer!

Holly $hit 2.5 tons of fireworks...you have any pics!

CMiller
05-24-2018, 09:47 AM
I do in my phone, but I'm not bright enough to know how to transfer them from the phone to a computer. It was 136 cases, I still need to get my order finished with Intergalactic!

CMiller
05-24-2018, 09:54 AM
I do in my phone, but I'm not bright enough to know how to transfer them from the phone to a computer. It was 136 cases, I still need to get my order finished with Intergalactic!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Dayum!! I hope you have an army of supporters to help you wire that up! That's quite the haul. Definitely have to post some setup pics for us.

What do you use to shoot it all?

CMiller
05-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Dayum!! I hope you have an army of supporters to help you wire that up! That's quite the haul. Definitely have to post some setup pics for us.

What do you use to shoot it all?a

I have a Cobra with 9 mods, it's for two shoots, sons wedding party and another one. I'll try, I just need to figure out how to,get them off my phone! And so far no help, I start working for a display company on the 2nd, so I'm going to be very busy!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-25-2018, 03:36 PM
I wish I could help with the phone thing. I always have to e-mail the pictures to myself from my phone, and then I post them from my laptop. Only way I know to do it.

Congrats on the new gig with the display company!! That's awesome. If you survive the physical requirements I'm sure you're going to learn a ton.

Mattp
05-25-2018, 08:11 PM
Not sure what kind of phones you guys have.. but i use my iphone to do it.. i pretty much use my computer as a way to back up my phone.. and thats it.. everything else i do with my phone.. im also not so tech savvy.. but if you have a smartphone.. you should be able to upload your pics here

Rick_In_Tampa
05-28-2018, 11:53 PM
Mattp - I did some experimenting and here's what I came up with. I have an IPhone 7E and it seems every picture I take is over the 2MB limit. So if I try to upload directly from my phone it fails. To get around that I e-mailed the pic to myself. The program asked me what size I want the pic to be before it sends. I picked one under 2MB. When I got the e-mail (on my phone) I saved the picture back to my photo album and then it allowed me to upload it here. Easy as pie right? Lol....

Sounds convoluted but it worked.

Mattp
05-29-2018, 12:28 AM
Mattp - I did some experimenting and here's what I came up with. I have an IPhone 7E and it seems every picture I take is over the 2MB limit. So if I try to upload directly from my phone it fails. To get around that I e-mailed the pic to myself. The program asked me what size I want the pic to be before it sends. I picked one under 2MB. When I got the e-mail (on my phone) I saved the picture back to my photo album and then it allowed me to upload it here. Easy as pie right? Lol....

Sounds convoluted but it worked.

Hahaha.. hey it worked.. ony thing i can think of is maybe the pictures you take with your phone have that mini video feature in it.. so the size is much bigger.. if that feature can be shut off it may work without all that in between stuff.. once you emailed it to yourself it no longer had that mini video clip in it

Rick_In_Tampa
05-29-2018, 05:08 PM
When I bought a Commodore 64C back in 1986, I was really ate up over computers. I spent $2K on an 8Mhz 286 Tandy 1000TL2 with 640K of RAM in the early 90's, and I was the first kid on the block to have a 486DX2 motherboard. My bachelors degree is in IT and Network Security. Whoopie....

Fast forward to 2018... I can't stand IT. I don't understand half the functionality on my new phone. Not because I'm incapable, I just don't care anymore! My daughter talked me into upgrading from my IPhone 4 to this IPhone 7E because it has some fancy camera to take pictures of my granddaughter. Cool. So I bought it. I don't have the time or patience anymore to figure out how to use all this crap. I made her set it up for me. Yet somehow I always seem to find the option to take pictures with the little videos you're talking about. No flippin idea how I do it, and I'm just not concerned enough to figure out how to stop it.

I need to retire and spend my time fishing and blowing stuff up.

Mattp
05-29-2018, 09:29 PM
When I bought a Commodore 64C back in 1986, I was really ate up over computers. I spent $2K on an 8Mhz 286 Tandy 1000TL2 with 640K of RAM in the early 90's, and I was the first kid on the block to have a 486DX2 motherboard. My bachelors degree is in IT and Network Security. Whoopie....

Fast forward to 2018... I can't stand IT. I don't understand half the functionality on my new phone. Not because I'm incapable, I just don't care anymore! My daughter talked me into upgrading from my IPhone 4 to this IPhone 7E because it has some fancy camera to take pictures of my granddaughter. Cool. So I bought it. I don't have the time or patience anymore to figure out how to use all this crap. I made her set it up for me. Yet somehow I always seem to find the option to take pictures with the little videos you're talking about. No flippin idea how I do it, and I'm just not concerned enough to figure out how to stop it.

I need to retire and spend my time fishing and blowing stuff up.

LOL... im right there with ya.. some people even fish by blowing them up.!!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-30-2018, 03:27 PM
LOL... im right there with ya.. some people even fish by blowing them up.!!!!

I've got a pretty nice gun collection that I think I'll use on my old phones and computers. Should make a nice mess one day.