PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say THANK YOU!

GApyroCHICK
09-16-2011, 08:01 PM
I just want to take a minute to say THANK YOU to Dave and everyone else on here who post regularly and take the time to answer people like me! I've been reading the forums for a while now, and finally joined back in August. (I didn't think I could take joining before)(I didn't need anything else fueling the already uncontrollable addiction!) My family is already thinking about writing the producers of the show "Intervention" to see if they can do something about my fireworks addiction! (but they all love me around the 4th)
But thanks to y'all I have found a great new outlet for my energies! I have also just completed my first wholesale order from Nite Lites! I checked out some other places, (some who were not sponsors, I might add) and some who were. I ultimately ended up going with Nite Lites because of customer service and location. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy wholesale! My experience was great! I look back on the days of couponing it to the ghost, and laugh. No more will I be doing that. From now on, I'll be calling my guy Eddie! Now if it would just rain in Georgia again, so I can shoot.
Anyways, just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on here for the education, patience and guidance! It really means a lot to me! You have no idea!

displayfireworks1
09-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Thank you for supporting my website by purchasing from my sponsors. I know you folks down in the southern part of United States really like your firework around Christmas time. You were smart to purchase early. I hope you mentioned me and my website when you made your purchase. I would recommend people visit my sponsor websites often to check for new items, updates and seasonal discounts. You can visit my sponsor page and just click down the list to easily visit all the websites. Thank for your feedback and post.

Dave displayfireworks1

FRWKSFAN1
09-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Welcome aboard GApyroCHICK to the pryo family here on Pyrotalk.com
You are in good company here with many Pyro Addicts, like yourself, that will always be ready to give helpful & non-critical feedback/advice.
I also purchase wholesale from Eddie, at NiteLites, and agree with you that the customer service is outstanding. Eddie is a great guy and has a wide array of products at very good prices.

georgiapyro
09-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Glad to see another Georgian on the forum. I know you sent me a private message talking about Nite Lites and their wholesale product sometime last month. I have sent e-mails back and forth to Eddie and I'm already very pleased with the responses I have been getting. Looking forward to possibly working with them around the first of the year when I make my purchase. Let us know how the product is once you get it!