PDA

View Full Version : Permit Received

cherrybomb1
05-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Well i finally received my permit in the mail today...to say I'm estatic would be an understatement.I had a glitch along the way,after i had my interview with the Atf inspector i received a letter that said the finger print card i had got done at my local sheriffs office wasn't legible enough so i had to get another one done and re-submit it.Im glad i stumbled across Daves website last year because honestly i didn't know any of this was possible.Thanks Kenny East and countryboy 7978 for answering my stupid pm's.everyone on this website has been great.This is starting to sound like an academy award acceptance speech!.Thanks Dave keep up the good work can't wait to meet you and other people on here in the future.My wife surprised me with this t-shirt she had made up.

Mattp
05-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Haha.. thats great!!!! Congrats!! Yes it gets nerve racking, waiting for it to come.pretty sure i remember you posting about it.. you sent it in before me.. but ya having to redo the finferprints will slow it down a bit. . and thats actually really cool your wife did that shirt for you..hope you pjt it to good use

cherrybomb1
05-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Haha.. thats great!!!! Congrats!! Yes it gets nerve racking, waiting for it to come.pretty sure i remember you posting about it.. you sent it in before me.. but ya having to redo the finferprints will slow it down a bit. . and thats actually really cool your wife did that shirt for you..hope you pjt it to good use
Congrats to you to Matt!.now we both can officially welcome people to "Club 54" Rick in Tampa your next!lol

displayfireworks1
05-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Thanks for posting your success story. Who said it could not be done in the state of Illinois? Just in time for the July 4th holiday. Always great to have the support of your wife in this pyro hobby that is for sure.

Kenny East
05-11-2018, 05:11 AM
Congratulations, glad to help. I never got a t-shirt though... Maybe I will try to get the wife to make me one. Pretty cool shirt though.

cherrybomb1
05-11-2018, 05:45 AM
Thanks for posting your success story. Who said it could not be done in the state of Illinois? Just in time for the July 4th holiday. Always great to have the support of your wife in this pyro hobby that is for sure.

I don't know about how much support I get when it comes to the money side of it...but if we get to make it down to Casabella the week after next you might wanna start ducking if you see her coming.lol

cherrybomb1
05-11-2018, 05:47 AM
Congratulations, glad to help. I never got a t-shirt though... Maybe I will try to get the wife to make me one. Pretty cool shirt though.
Thanks Kenny, I always look forward to reading your post!

Crush630
05-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Congrats, now if only IL changed there firework laws

Rick_In_Tampa
05-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Congrats to you to Matt!.now we both can officially welcome people to "Club 54" Rick in Tampa your next!lol

Lol.. From your lips to Madam Pele's ears!!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Congrats there cherrybomb1!! Awesome shirt. Wear it with pride. Looking forward to seeing some show video this year!!

cherrybomb1
05-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Congrats, now if only IL changed there firework laws

Thanks Crush! I think we both know there's a snow balls chance in hell on that one!.the one thing I found I interesting in all this is both the Illinois Department of natural resources and the Atf both say they could careless what you do with 1.4 in the state of Illinois.so I guess if your neighbors are okay with it there never should never be a problem.

cherrybomb1
05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Congrats there cherrybomb1!! Awesome shirt. Wear it with pride. Looking forward to seeing some show video this year!!

Thanks Rick!.I joined the PGI back in January and have my hotel reservations made hope to see you in Iowa!

Rick_In_Tampa
05-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks Rick!.I joined the PGI back in January and have my hotel reservations made hope to see you in Iowa!

Oh sweet!! I'll be there! Have hotel and plane ride all set to go. :cool: