PDA

View Full Version : No Pictures of My Store Look on Google Maps. LOL

displayfireworks1
05-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Made a stop today at a store in West Virginia near Pennsylvania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGafXn2PYGI

Jay_
05-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Haha! Not a good way to build a customer base. Had a golden opportunity to let thousands of folks see his store, and chose to act like a fool. Paranoia will destroy ya I guess.

countryboy7978
05-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Fireworks Supermarkets are actially owned by Fireworks Over America/Showtime. I have one nearby. They sell Showtime, Black Cat, and Brothers plus a lot of generic items from the DOT era. The one by me is not bad but its a BOGO store, no coupons or offers.

displayfireworks1
05-05-2018, 05:19 PM
I met Fireworks Over America at the NFA, they were very friendly towards me. That explains the few Time Bandit products I saw in the store. There is large amount of generic no name stuff in this store. The artwork on it does not stand out. I have a feeling they recently purchased this location. If I remember correctly this store was called something different. I was hoping to see some World Class products and possibly even my cakes. I thought that because the national website list multiple brands. But not in this store. I have a feeling the man I spoke with is just the open up man until the regulars eventually make it in. This store opens at 8 AM. I also thought he should not have parked right at the front door. Shouldn't employees park towards the end of the parking lot? This store needs a little help so to speak.

countryboy7978
05-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Most of the generic wrapped items are brought in through Fireworks Over America with the old original Chinese labels that would have appeared on Horse brand, Link Triad, Red Lantern and Westlake, minus their trademarks of course. For example, Happiness Fountain, Happy Festival Fountain, Westlake asst. rockets, Magical Roman Candles, all kinds of old safe and sane spinners (lotus, conch, ground bloom, etc) all retain the same artwork as the originals. I actually like that as it brings back memories of these items from my childhood

BoomBoom7
09-05-2018, 09:39 PM
I use to work at that store in college. People who own it are from Arkansas. Employees there are clueless. They use to sell Showtime, Shogun, Black Cat, United Pyro, etc. They use to sell quality products but cost an arm and a leg.

Kenny East
09-06-2018, 05:15 AM
Never a good sign when they don't know what they are selling... That's how bad things happen.