View Full Version : Nite Lites/ Little China Demo 04/28/18

pyromustang
04-27-2018, 12:39 AM
I will be there.

displayfireworks1
04-27-2018, 12:21 PM
Eddie in Kentucky told me he is clearing roads to expand 1.3 sales.

joewad
04-27-2018, 07:21 PM
I'll have to miss this one but I was just with Eddie this week. He is doing quite a bit of work in his area. Road is "down" and containers are moving. And as usual, Eddie has some great product and prices. Well worth the drive, it's 3.5 hours for me one way. A great guy as well, just wish he'd speed up with his talking........not.

cherrybomb1
04-28-2018, 01:43 AM
I'll have to miss this one but I was just with Eddie this week. He is doing quite a bit of work in his area. Road is "down" and containers are moving. And as usual, Eddie has some great product and prices. Well worth the drive, it's 3.5 hours for me one way. A great guy as well, just wish he'd speed up with his talking........not.

I hear ya on that one Joewad.i went down there last fall to pick up some product...my wife sat in the truck while Eddie and I loaded everything up...needless to say she got a little perturbed... Eddie can talk your ear off. Nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.i just ordered some more product this week{$7 off a case if you ordered by the 28th and paid half down}I might be making a solo trip on this one.lol

displayfireworks1
04-28-2018, 10:42 PM
Be great to hear from someone that attended Little China demo

joewad
04-28-2018, 11:22 PM
Eddie even asked me to stick around the other day and help with some demo setup but I didn't have the time and alas, can't make the demo either. Hopefully pyromustang can provide us one.

Droopaloop
05-02-2018, 03:37 PM
I was there, it was a good demo. there were several new products that i added to my list. also liked that he was able to do 1.3 this year.