PDA

View Full Version : Kellners Demo

displayfireworks1
04-26-2018, 09:19 PM
Tomorrow (Friday 04/27) I am headed to Kellners Fireworks Open Shoot and demo. The rocket master will also be there. I may take a try at doing some Facebook or YouTube live on my phone. To those that subscribe to me YouTube video or Facebook look for that tomorrow night.
The Saturday I am off to American Fireworks demo in Hudson Oho. Again may try some lice video feed for a brief period.

O-H-Pyro 95
04-26-2018, 10:27 PM
The Saturday I am off to American Fireworks demo in Hudson Oho. Again may try some lice video feed for a brief period.

Awesome Dave, I’m heading to the American Fireworks Demo as well and I’m tagging along with pimpdaddee28. It’ll be cool to meet you in person. I’m picking up my first order of product that night

I’m taking the shooters class they’re doing there as well to get some of a higher rank to purchase 1.4 pro fireworks

pimpdaddee28
04-26-2018, 10:48 PM
Looking forward to meeting you Dave, as well as some of the other pyros that will be there!!

Mattp
04-27-2018, 07:36 AM
I know it was a typo.. but just reading LICE video gave me the chills.. ewww..lol.. hope you all have a great time at the demos.. i will not be able to make it to any this year

displayfireworks1
04-27-2018, 12:12 PM
I see the letter c is next to the v. Lol I'm not the best typer. I sure hope the weather cooperates tonight.

pistolus
04-27-2018, 11:12 PM
I was watching the live stream you had at Kellner's on YouTube tonight with Rocketman, but then your live stream died?? Or did you sign off of the live stream to record it?

displayfireworks1
04-28-2018, 10:35 PM
I tried Facebook and YouTube live.I did lose signal a few times. I have some YouTube regular video soon.