PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to Golden Bear fireworks?

NWA_Fireworks
04-12-2018, 09:00 AM
I was buying and shooting the Golden Bear label only a few years ago, and now their online presence has seemingly disappeared. Anyone know the story?

jknepp1954
04-12-2018, 12:37 PM
I think it is only now handled by a mid west distributer - but not even sure if they still handle or not. A non advertiser - so i will pm info

PyroMike79
04-12-2018, 11:32 PM
I am in the Midwest and used to see their brand for sale on occasion in Missouri and Wisconsin but not in the last couple of years. If they are still in business they are being very quiet about it. When I make my retail runs closer to the 4th I will keep an eye out for their product.

NWA_Fireworks
04-13-2018, 12:03 AM
I am in the Midwest and used to see their brand for sale on occasion in Missouri and Wisconsin but not in the last couple of years. If they are still in business they are being very quiet about it. When I make my retail runs closer to the 4th I will keep an eye out for their product.

Hale Fireworks out of Buffalo, MO carried them, and they still have some leftover stock, but I haven’t seen anything new in a while. Typically GB made excellent stuff.