PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

NWA_Fireworks
04-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Hi fellow pyros! My name is Adam, and I’m new to the forum. I’m a consumer fireworks nut (like most of you), and last year, I finally bit the bullet and opened my own retail fireworks tent in Springdale, Arkansas. I don’t want to accidentally violate the “no advertising” rule, so I won’t mention the name of my operation, but I’m not tied to any single distributor, so I like to pick out my favorites from all the major labels and stock them in my 4,000 square foot tent. In the coming weeks, I’ll be attending demos by 5 different wholesalers: Spirit of 76, Hale Fireworks, Red Rhino, Jake’s, and Dynomite. Needless to say, I’m pumped for fireworks season to begin, and I’m excited to be part of this forum!

Wholesale Fireworks
04-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Welcome to Pyro Talk Adam. If you are looking for some different product than the usual items you get in your area, check out our AFW brand. You can see the items and performance on our website http://www.wfboom.com We are a licensed wholesaler in Arkansas and can easily ship to you. Thanks for joining the forum and we wish you the best this fireworks season.

rkmcdon
04-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Welcome on board Adam! nice to see a fellow NWA pyro! My names Rodney. We may need to get together for some pyrotalk this season!

Kenny East
04-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk!

chriskrc
04-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Adam.

displayfireworks1
04-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Thank you for respecting the rules If you attend any of the Jakes demo's you will get a chance to see the two 500 Gram cakes I developed with World Class. A fireworks store with multiple brands of fireworks is always a good thing. Once you get you business rolling send me an email and we can discuss advertising options on pyrotalk.

pimpdaddee28
04-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Welcome to Pyro Talk Adam!!

NWA_Fireworks
04-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Thank you for respecting the rules If you attend any of the Jakes demo's you will get a chance to see the two 500 Gram cakes I developed with World Class. A fireworks store with multiple brands of fireworks is always a good thing. Once you get you business rolling send me an email and we can discuss advertising options on pyrotalk.

Thanks Dave! I watched the demos of your two cakes many months ago, and they’re both great! You’ll be happy to know the Jake’s sales reps I met with last week called out Academic Pyro as one of their favorites :)