PDA

View Full Version : Kneppys Fireworks Open Shoot and Demo - May 4 & 5

jknepp1954
04-04-2018, 05:45 AM
First of all - We are inviting all of you Pyro Talk members to this awesome annual open shoot on Friday May 4. With Dinner served about 5 pm or shortly after.
I am literally cooking this meal - so i would appreciate a head count - let me know if you are coming. Am i cooking for 20 or 80!!!
Stop by our store and pick up the pyro. We have special REDUCED pricing for this 3 day event only. No other discounts apply.
Call me for details. 814-345-5757. Also this is Penn State Graduation weekend - so hotels book up early. We recommend NOT to book in the State college area - but rather the Kylertown/Philipsburg/Clearfield area.

Kneppy's Fireworks Inc. Presents:
14th Annual Products Demo – Class C (1.4g)
Saturday May 5, 2018 – Pyro time 8:00 pm till?
@ Morrisdale Fireman’s Recreation Park
1104 Deercreek Rd., Morrisdale, Pa. 16858

FREE SAFETY SEMINARS – May 5 (3 pm & 6 pm)
Learn from the pros w/display set up tips
FOOD and drinks SOLD by West Branch Band Booster – support the local community

Music by Pyro Talks own Joe Torquato = Also Pyro Musical Finale by WNYPA

Kneppy's Fireworks will be showing off 90+ of the new products from last year and this year. Come early to get good parking and good food!
Bring your lawn chairs, flashlights, pens, and rate our wonderful products. Yes, pack up the kids – they will love this too! Make this a family event! After all, “Fireworks are a Family Tradition!” You won’t want to miss this!

Free Drawing of Neon Fisbees, Kneppy’s hats, and Kneppy’s T-shirts

Lodging – Motels – Kwik Fill Plaza Motel – Kylertown (3 mi) – 814-345-5645 (I-80, exit 133)
Harbor Inn - Philipsburg (9 mi) 814-342-0250
Best Sleep Inn – Philipsburg (10 miles) – 814-342-2004
Days Inn – Clearfield - 17 mi – 814-765-5381
Super 8 – Clearfield – 17 mi – 814-768-7580
Also Holiday Inn Express, Best Western Plus, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Rodeway Inn, Travel Lodge – Clearfield – about 17 mi.
Note – Clearfield Hotels are all off I-80 exit 120.
Campgrounds – Woodland Campground (14 mi) – Woodland – 814-857-5388 (I-80, exit 123)
Black Moshannon State Park – 8 mi. – 814-342-5960
Snow Shoe Campground – 15 mi. – 814-387-6299 (I-80, exit 147)

Directions to Shoot site: GPS address: 1104 Deercreek Road, Morrisdale, Pa. 16858
From I-80 East or West – Exit 133, Rt. 53 South to Morrisdale. Turn right at the Country Convenience Store (on the left) onto Deercreek road – go about 1 mile = demo is on the right.
From Rt. 322 West or East – Rt. 322 to Philipsburg, turn at the stop light at Sheetz/Harbor Inn intersection (Rt. 53 N). Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) – you make a left. Go about 1 mile – demo is on the right.
From I-99 – go I-99 north to Rt. 350 N Exit to Philipsburg. Follow Rt. 53N to Morrisdale. AT the Country Convenience Store (on right) – you make a left. Go about 1 mile – demo is on the right.
From Kneppy's Fireworks - we will give you a sheet that has directions on it – only about 4 miles from here.
NOTE: After the Demo is over – our store will be open for retails sales only. If you are buying caselots – please either pre-order or stay overnight at one of the facilities listed above. We can not go into storage containers in the dark due to insurance matters.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Hey everyone---If there is ANY WAY you can make it to the OPEN SHOOT on May 4th & Demo on May 5th I encourage you to do so.
The open shoot is a LOT of fun. It is a nice shoot site and a great time is had by all. Always a ton of pyro filling the skies!
Demo night is always a good time---you never know what new "goodies" Joyce has brought in. And the guys & gals from WNYPA club always put on a great pyromusical at the end of the demo.
Put this one on your calendars!!!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting some new pyros there---let's put faces to the screen names!
Chime in if you are planning to be there. Like Joyce said, she needs a tentative head count to plan for the food for the demo night Friday---and Joyce knows how to feed hungry pyros! We always have had a great meal--thanks in advance, Joyce, for your hospitality!!!

Big Worm
04-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Wow this really looks like it would be really fun, I wish I lived a little closer than Nebraska. Like Joe said what a great opportunity to put a face to the screen names, and make some new friendships. I'm going to try to plan a vacation next year for something like this!

MtnViewPyro
04-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Same here being from Missouri. Would love to go and get to know some of you guys. Maybe next year.

Kenny East
04-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Already committed to another demo that weekend, one of these years I'll make the trip down. You have a lot of good brands to choose from.

jknepp1954
04-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Already committed to another demo that weekend, one of these years I'll make the trip down. You have a lot of good brands to choose from.
ALWAYS FIRST Saturday of MAY - ALWAYS

pimpdaddee28
04-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm going to be passing through Pennsylvania within the next month or so and I plan on stopping buy at Kneppy's to make a big wholesale order (about $3000 worth). I wanted to know if there were any group buys available (whether it would be at the demo or sometime within the next month) so that I can join one in order to get the A level pricing. Thanks!!

jknepp1954
05-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Final time – IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FROM THE forum THAT IS GOING TO OUR OPEN SHOOT FRIDAY? NEED A SPECIFIC HEAD COUNT.
THANK YOU!!! BUYING GROCERIES TOMORROW!
text me or call me - 814-577-6316

Joyce Knepp

joewad
05-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Sorry Joyce I can't make it.

PS: thanks for your previous support via on-line with fuse.

jknepp1954
05-06-2018, 08:17 AM
WOW - all I can say you MISSED IT!
Best turn out ever for the open Shoot! even despite the rain! Once rain stopped - non stop pyro for 1.5 hrs.
And the Demo - OMG - not sure how many was there from this forum - but largest crowd EVER!!! One of the customers said he thought we had a least 3 times amount of last year.
Surprise this year - one of the NY club guys did a couple GO PRO views - he will edit and eventually be up on YOU TUBE!

ChuckL
06-03-2018, 02:36 PM
I will be at the next one!