View Full Version : i am looking into buying 500G cakes that have mines to ariel breaks...

Icooclast
03-31-2018, 05:21 AM
does anyone know of any good ones on wfboom?

thanks in advance

Big Worm
03-31-2018, 10:06 AM
Cosmic barrage by afw 500g looks awesome!

Icooclast
04-01-2018, 07:25 AM
thanks, i like that one, too. does anyone have any more? what about cakes and shells with comets?

pimpdaddee28
04-01-2018, 10:48 AM
These are the ones that I have had experience with and they are good performers.

Mardi Gras Parade
Power 14 Assortment (many of WF Boom's fan cakes will have mines)
Arctic Thunder
Buzzard's Roost (has whistling/glittering mines and it's one of their best cakes, imo)
Cosmic Barrage (haven't shot this one yet, but I ordered it this year. It reminds me of Slam Dunk by Mad Ox)
High Treason (this one has aerial spinners to go along with the mines)
Mighty Mantis
Ready Set Boom
Vegas Lights
Wrath

pimpdaddee28
04-01-2018, 10:57 AM
thanks, i like that one, too. does anyone have any more? what about cakes and shells with comets?

WF Boom does not sell any shell kits that have comet effects. The only brand that I know of that makes shells with comet effects is Dominator, which makes the FX Comet shells (those are sold at American Fireworks). They also make FX Mine effect shells I believe (also sold at American Fireworks) and World Class also makes mine effect shells called Critical Acclaim (those are the best mine effect shells out there, in my opinion).

ilovecrackle
04-01-2018, 02:00 PM
My favorite mine to breaks from wfboom:
The next big thing
buzzards roost
exclesior

Kenny East
04-01-2018, 07:41 PM
If you can find them va-voom shells by magnus, all up with graceful mine by winda, foil wrapped blast from the past shells... All are mine to break shells

jknepp1954
04-01-2018, 09:39 PM
If you can find them va-voom shells by magnus, all up with graceful mine by winda, foil wrapped blast from the past shells... All are mine to break shells

We at Kneppy's have both VaVoom and All up with graceful mines, blast from past as well

Kenny East
04-02-2018, 12:19 AM
We at Kneppy's have both VaVoom and All up with graceful mines, blast from past as well

Good to know, bit of a long drive but I'll be sure to stop by if I get down that way. Love my mine to break shells, especially fanned out.

pimpdaddee28
04-02-2018, 12:49 AM

Forgot about the All Up shells. Those have amazing breaks to go along with the mines!! Those are also available at American Fireworks. Would love to try Va Voom and I hear great things from Blast From The Past and many other items made by the Universal Fireworks brand. Hopefully, I'll have a reason to pass through Pennsylvania one of these years, lol.