PDA

View Full Version : End of March Sale at American Wholesale Fireworks

afc1902
03-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are offering 10% off for all sales until the end of March. All you have to do is enter "10%offmarch" in the discount code box at www.americanwholesalefireworks.com. As Pyrotalk members you already are entitled to Platinum Pricing which is 20% off. Many of you are already setup on the site but if you need help getting set up with the pricing you can shoot me an e-mail at johndavid@americanfireworks.com. We have pretty good stock already here of regular 1.4 and Dominator Pro. As always we offer mixed cases on all like 1.4 Pro items (i.e. 35mm Comets, 50mm Mines, Pro Shells, etc...). If you ever have questions feel free to reach out anytime and hope all is well!

Icooclast
03-29-2018, 02:22 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are offering 10% off for all sales until the end of March. All you have to do is enter "10%offmarch" in the discount code box at www.americanwholesalefireworks.com. As Pyrotalk members you already are entitled to Platinum Pricing which is 20% off. Many of you are already setup on the site but if you need help getting set up with the pricing you can shoot me an e-mail at johndavid@americanfireworks.com. We have pretty good stock already here of regular 1.4 and Dominator Pro. As always we offer mixed cases on all like 1.4 Pro items (i.e. 35mm Comets, 50mm Mines, Pro Shells, etc...). If you ever have questions feel free to reach out anytime and hope all is well!

do you sell wholesale?

pimpdaddee28
03-30-2018, 05:57 AM
do you sell wholesale?

They do indeed!! And the cases get discounted as well!! Just go to their wholesale website and you will see the wholesale pricing for each item when you click on the tab that allows you to choose between single price and case price. You'll see it when you click on the item, which will then send you to the item's page (where there will be an item description and a demo video at the bottom of the page). Click on the tab under the name of the item and you'll see the case price for the item. Also, if you're not registered on their site yet, then create an account, send John an email and they should set you up with Platinum pricing (20% off) on your account. You'll also get an extra 10% off with the End of March sale on top of the 20% if you make a purchase before April 1st.

ilovecrackle
03-31-2018, 12:08 AM
American fireworks are good people. John is a great guy. Iv dealt with him many times over the years.
Nothing but top notch service and product. :)

pimpdaddee28
04-01-2018, 11:10 AM
I was able to take advantage of their sale as soon as this thread was started, lol. Picked up my order yesterday and I'm very satisfied (as usual). I usually make my order with them before their demo, but it always feels great to get your hands on product sooner than you anticipated, lol. Thanks for handling my order John and Happy Easter!!

God Bless America
04-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Darn it!

I did not get an email (I'm on mailing list, I hope, as I've purchased from American in the past) or other notification...

Any way to get updates? either on here or other medium?

Thanks!

afc1902
04-03-2018, 07:46 AM
Shoot me an e-mail at johndavid@americanfireworks.com and I will get you taken care of!