PDA

View Full Version : Boy am i glad i picked pyrotalk!!!!

Mattp
03-23-2018, 08:43 AM
So i was recently trying to look up some info on some pyro festivals.. and my searches brought me to some threads on another pyro forum. So my curiosity got me and i started reading through a handful of threads. Recognized a few names on there also. But i quickly noticed alot of negativity on there toward hobby enthusiasts.. here on pyrotalk EVERYONE is very nice and the more knowledgeable people happily give out CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and advise. .. instead of just criticism.. not saying all the posts were like that. But alot were.. and a bunch people on there were just plain old dicks about it.. i even came across some threads where people were talking shit about pyrotalk and its proprietor.. maybe something happened im unaware of long before i got here.. but i just dont get the negativity.. who has time for that?? And just like so many other industries where there are professionals and hobbyists.. there is room for everybody.. so, i am very happy i found pyrotalk first.. and thank you to everybody on here for being so cool!!!

I know i may get some shit for this post.. but i dont care.. its my observation and my personal opinion !!!

nayslayer
03-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Yeah, its a funny place over there. I've had to defend Dave a few times myself.

PyroJoeNEPA
03-23-2018, 11:43 AM
It is a shame that there are always "haters" out there. You will find little to none of it here.

Bazerk
03-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the fun side of fireworks bud!

Big Worm
03-23-2018, 07:23 PM
So i was recently trying to look up some info on some pyro festivals.. and my searches brought me to some threads on another pyro forum. So my curiosity got me and i started reading through a handful of threads. Recognized a few names on there also. But i quickly noticed alot of negativity on there toward hobby enthusiasts.. here on pyrotalk EVERYONE is very nice and the more knowledgeable people happily give out CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and advise. .. instead of just criticism.. not saying all the posts were like that. But alot were.. and a bunch people on there were just plain old dicks about it.. i even came across some threads where people were talking shit about pyrotalk and its proprietor.. maybe something happened im unaware of long before i got here.. but i just dont get the negativity.. who has time for that?? And just like so many other industries where there are professionals and hobbyists.. there is room for everybody.. so, i am very happy i found pyrotalk first.. and thank you to everybody on here for being so cool!!!

I know i may get some shit for this post.. but i dont care.. its my observation and my personal opinion !!!

Well said Mattp! I love this website too. Great people Great info Thanks everyone!

displayfireworks1
03-25-2018, 03:56 PM
And we are glad you are here also. I haven't heard anyone talk bad about me in a while. Sounds strange I know, but sometimes I miss it. LOL

countryboy7978
03-25-2018, 08:22 PM
Dave... you’ve been largely replaced by the new breed of YouTube warriors that draw contempt. Lol. On a serious note I’ve always been open to answer questions for people and give candid advise. I’m not a holier than thou kind of guy but will tell you straight. Have fun with Fireworks and just be a good contributor. I give and take criticism and while I know a lot I don’t know it all. Welcome

Kenny East
03-26-2018, 04:41 AM
And we are glad you are here also. I haven't heard anyone talk bad about me in a while. Sounds strange I know, but sometimes I miss it. LOL

I haven't heard anyone hating in a bit... Not since doing my display operator class. Find lots of fans while out buying fireworks. Dave runs a good place here to share the pyro hobby, new ideas, or ask advice.

chriskrc
03-26-2018, 06:54 AM
Advancing as an enthusiast in the fireworks world has to a lot more good for the industry both in sales and even for display companies. I don't get the constant negativity either

O-H-Pyro 95
04-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Why would The they talk bad about the “kingpin” of Fireworks? Dave is an inspiration to all of us out there from just amateur consumer pyro guys like me to the professional display stuff with help for getting ATF licenses to enhance their progress to the hobby!

Like we say “haters gonna hate”

Pyropug
04-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Why would The they talk bad about the “kingpin” of Fireworks? Dave is an inspiration to all of us out there from just amateur consumer pyro guys like me to the professional display stuff with help for getting ATF licenses to enhance their progress to the hobby!

Like we say “haters gonna hate”

Eventually you’ll figure him out, I can promise you that. There is a very good reason he has alienated so many people, believe the rumors, because you will one day see the truth.