PDA

View Full Version : Contingency storage

cherrybomb1
03-16-2018, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know what a reasonable distance is, I called my local ATF office in Downers Grove Ill today and nobody answers there phone...so I call WV and they say I need to talk too my local office which is Downers Grove.. again no answer...I have my letter from Fire Art but I found out today they no longer have storage in Ottawa Ill which is about 45 minutes from me.Michigan and Pennsylvania will definitely be to far.I found a place in Madison Wisconsin which is 111 miles from my house.. does anyone in the know think that will work...I'm itching to send this application in.Thanks for any help!

Kenny East
03-17-2018, 02:51 AM
What part of Illinois are you in? There are a few other 1.3 distributors down in Indiana..
I got my Permit approved using ace pyro, which is like 100 miles from my house.

cherrybomb1
03-17-2018, 05:04 AM
I'm in northern Illinois...I already had my contingency letter from ace pyro/fire art but when i went to there website to get the physical address for my application i noticed Ottawa Il was not listed.I called ace and they said they shut down there operations there do to lack of manpower.

displayfireworks1
03-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Don't call the ATF and ask them all those questions. Don't post all those play by play strategies you are doing and names of people either. You sound like man in search of an answer you may never find. Did you purchase my ATF DVD package, it does not sound like you did, because I cover this ? I explain this in the video. Use that one that is 111 miles , stop calling people, stop asking questions and mail it in.

cherrybomb1
03-17-2018, 10:17 PM
Don't call the ATF and ask them all those questions. Don't post all those play by play strategies you are doing and names of people either. You sound like man in search of an answer you may never find. Did you purchase my ATF DVD package, it does not sound like you did, because I cover this ? I explain this in the video. Use that one that is 111 miles , stop calling people, stop asking questions and mail it in.

I smell what your cooking Dave...I purchased your video last year but haven't watched it I awhile.I just needed to know if 111 miles was too far.I'll try not to disappoint you again Sir!

displayfireworks1
03-18-2018, 12:23 PM
A long courtship does not guarantee a successful marriage , as a matter of fact if you take that long to decide on the marriage , you probably should not do it. The same may be true for that ATF/DVD package I sell. If you need multiple reassurance and time it may not be for you. Another thing is I'm getting anecdotal reports the ATF in Northern Illinois is trying hard to get applicants to voluntarily withdraw their application. But those applicants that hold firm are receiving their license. That may or may not have changed. A similar situation occurred in Ohio, New York , Texas, Kentucky etc. but now it does not. Don't worry about disappointing me , worry about posting all this drama and names of people and companies indirectly involved in this. If you are ambivalent about it all, do not do it. I see this sort of thing as the July 4th holiday approaches. My favorite from the recent past is , 30 days prior to July 4th. "I bought your video 2 years age and can't find Disc #1 , I finally ready to apply" "Can you send me another Disc #1 ?".

ftblhead
03-18-2018, 07:35 PM
I smell what your cooking Dave...I purchased your video last year but haven't watched it I awhile.I just needed to know if 111 miles was too far.I'll try not to disappoint you again Sir!

Typical Dave response, rather than trying to be helpful he just pushes his DVD and chastises because the rest of us are not as smart as him.

displayfireworks1
03-18-2018, 08:57 PM
My first priority is help advanced fireworks enthusiast that purchased my ATF/DVD package. If I talk and explain everything in that DVD package for 2 hours and post years of positive ATF license feedback testimony on this website and make near 1000 videos with some of those videos of people giving opinion on how the DVD package helped them obtain them obtain the license. What else do you suggest I do? I have 8 to 10 years of history of getting fireworks enthusiast ATF licensed in United States probably more so than anyone else in recent history.
I'm going back to my previous rule when this BS started last time. All ATF licensed questions on these forums go to my email. I think I may start to include a PayPal invoice the email sender from now on also. I don't let 2% of anonymous disgruntled 3 post members side track me again. I work day and night and I'm going 100 mph in pyrotechnics. I am releasing a project this week , so I better get busy. You decide when its time for you to mail the application in.

PyroManiacs
03-18-2018, 10:44 PM
Seen that ban coming, lol.