PDA

View Full Version : PyroMaster Analog System

NorthernKYPyro
03-14-2018, 02:33 PM
Hello, I hope that this is in the correct forum, feel free to move this topic if it doesn't fit.

Anyway, my cheap Remotech system died on me and I'm ready to upgrade. I want to stay away from any cheap systems, and the Cobra has a lot more features than what I'm looking for. I've been researching the Shooting Star system from PyroMaster and that's the system that has impressed me the most. I've seen Dave's video and would love to buy from a local company. My question is have any of you guys/gals used these systems before? ( I'm stuck between the entry level 32 que and the 450 dollar 512 cue) I'd like to know about your experiences before purchasing one myself, as I made the mistake of ignoring experiences when purchasing my last system. Thank you everyone! I'm pumped for the fireworks season this year.

displayfireworks1
03-14-2018, 06:27 PM
I was not sure which system you were talking about so I looked at the web page , I was surprised to see he posted my video there. I see from your profile you are from Northern Kentucky, he is located near Cincinnati. You should drive up to see him, I am sure he would be happy to demonstrate one of those systems for you. Tell him you are a member of the pyrotalk forums, he will be happy to show you what he has. I believe they are analog systems. If I remember correctly he was renting some of these out to display companies during the busy July 4 holiday.
http://www.pyromasterllc.com/analog-controllers.html

NorthernKYPyro
03-16-2018, 01:55 PM
Yes, I'm all about buying locally. I will try and visit soon. I really like the capability that it has and like the quality as well. By the way, are you planning on attending the Demo night at Lynch? We met last year and am excited to see their 1.4 pro line.