PDA

View Full Version : Comment received.

displayfireworks1
03-10-2018, 07:07 AM
This was posted on one of my videos. Anyone know anything about it? I do not remember hearing about this. This company is not part of pyrotalk.
Hay Dave I have a question about the people who got ripped off by starmolecule.com on your pyrotalk forum. Were any of them able to get their money back? Because I never got my package nor did I receive an invoice from the company after the purchase. I still have the receipt. I had $23 in my account before purchase and $3 after the purchase. I know because after not receiving the invoice I called the credit card company to see if money was withdrawn and sure enough $20 was taken out. Only issue is there is no record from the credit card company that $20 was taken out so then shouldn't the $20 have been sent back if it failed to go through? If not, where did the $20 go? I'm so glad it was only $20 and not $400 like the guy on your forum who bought 20lb. of chemicals but never got a thing delivered. I would have to personally send someone after the guy at starmolecule.com if that were the case.

Mattp
03-10-2018, 07:31 AM
i definitey did not hear or read anything about that.. sounds like they may be trolling

Mattp
03-10-2018, 07:59 AM
if you put starmolecule into the search function it comes up with a thread from 2106.. of one person asking aquestion about it..after reading the comments in that thread i still dont get what this person is talking about