PDA

View Full Version : Best priced place to buy wholesale

Pyroman5000
03-06-2018, 07:32 PM
I would like to hear some opinions on where to buy the best priced wholesale fireworks are. I look and look and look and can’t beat wfboom. Is there anyone else out there close to them when they have there 40% sale?

PyroMike79
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Check out the links page. Dave has numerous wholesaler's that advertise here. They are all good names. I am sure some of them could help you. I would just shop where you like the products!

ilovecrackle
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM
phantom fireworks

displayfireworks1
03-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Everyone that sells fireworks reading this right now is wondering what your budget is? I can also see you need to add you state location on your profile. Pick one of my advertisers and call them, tell them hello this is Pyroman5000 I have this much to spend and I live in ? . What are your discounts at that level.

pimpdaddee28
03-07-2018, 03:26 AM
I hear Nite Lites is one of the best wholesale stores in the entire USA. Dave did a video of that store with the owner, Eddie, from what I remember. They're located in Kentucky, so if you live in that state or can make the trip to that store, that's probably one of your best options. I'm pretty sure they ship as well, but unless you're doing a group buy, it's probably not worth it. They carry most of the major brands and their case prices are hard to beat. I've never shopped there, but if I lived close enough, I probably wouldn't shop anywhere else, lol.

Pyroman5000
03-07-2018, 05:22 AM
My budget is around 2000 dollars depending on what I need for that year. I live in western pa just up the road from Pittsburgh. I like to drive and pick my stuff up so wfboom has been the best place for me so far I would just like to try some other brands as well.

displayfireworks1
03-07-2018, 05:30 AM
Sounds like you doing good with wfboom, at that level plus it is a reasonable drive for you. Now this year, you will also avoid the 20% PA fireworks tax by purchasing in Ohio. If you are in PA you should also think about getting an ATF license if you have not already done so.

Pyroman5000
03-07-2018, 06:48 AM
I would like to get my atf license in the next year. I have received you dvd package, now I just need to fill out the app and send it in.

Rocketshooter
03-07-2018, 11:03 AM
My budget is around 2000 dollars depending on what I need for that year. I live in western pa just up the road from Pittsburgh. I like to drive and pick my stuff up so wfboom has been the best place for me so far I would just like to try some other brands as well.

Go on the FireArt website and check out their wholesale pricing. You can get a discount for that sized budget and Al carries good product.
Kneppys does wholesale as well. Both are not that far to drive to from north of Pittsburgh.

Icooclast
03-07-2018, 12:18 PM
I would like to hear some opinions on where to buy the best priced wholesale fireworks are. I look and look and look and can’t beat wfboom. Is there anyone else out there close to them when they have there 40% sale?

wfboom seems to be the cheapest if you qualify for their 40% discount. but some sites like 76wholesale.com offer benefits to members of this site as a group order type deal.

another good site is bigfireworks.com i haven't ordered wholesale from them, but their retail was good. their vids look good as well, even though they mostly carry their own brand.

Rick_In_Tampa
03-07-2018, 01:12 PM
SO76 has awesome "special order pricing" if you qualify at $5K or more. You can buddy up with pyro's in your area to get the pricing. WF Boom has a great selection and their 40% discount is hard to beat.

It basically comes down to the effects you like, and who offers the biggest bang (pun intended) for your pyro dollar.

Pyroman5000
03-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Thanks everyone for all the help I will look into all of this :)

Icooclast
03-07-2018, 02:05 PM
SO76 has awesome "special order pricing" if you qualify at $5K or more. You can buddy up with pyro's in your area to get the pricing. WF Boom has a great selection and their 40% discount is hard to beat.

It basically comes down to the effects you like, and who offers the biggest bang (pun intended) for your pyro dollar.

they were doing a special order with pyro talk members w/ a min. $500 purchase to get gold price list, but i don't know if it is still going on or if it will continue

and like already said: depends on what you're looking for and where you're located.

Big Worm
03-07-2018, 08:11 PM
I took advantage of the Pyro talk deal with So76 about two weeks ago. We took a road trip to Columbia to pick up the order. So76 has a great pro line. I also had WFBoom ship me some items for the first time this year, Ray is a First Class guy to work with. For what its worth I will be placing a larger order next Jan with WFBoom just because of how nice Ray treated me with such a small order. (5cases)

Pyroman5000
03-08-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes ray is awesome to deal with, couldn’t ask for anyone better!

MontanaMike
03-10-2018, 12:49 AM
I've looked at a lot of places (I'm limited to those with shipping, since I'm a thousand miles from every big fireworks warehouse) and WFBoom has been great to work with and seems to have the best pricing. I do wish they had a "pro line" like So76 does though.... I feel like we need to step it up a little bit and 1.3 is a bit of overkill for our shoot area. Going to work on the ATF license in the next month or so, regardless.