PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Imports Demo Day

Bazerk
02-15-2018, 10:42 AM
I know its early, but are any of you guys going up to the Lynch demo night on April 28? I am making the drive, again, from South Florida, so I dont want to hear any excuses as to why you aren't coming, lol.

BMoore
02-16-2018, 09:28 AM
I'll be there for the demo as well as the safety seminar. I just received my type 54 a few weeks ago so this will be one of my first exposures to the world of 1.3. I can't wait!

I know its early, but are any of you guys going up to the Lynch demo night on April 28? I am making the drive, again, from South Florida, so I dont want to hear any excuses as to why you aren't coming, lol.

Bazerk
02-16-2018, 10:39 AM
I'll be there for the demo as well as the safety seminar. I just received my type 54 a few weeks ago so this will be one of my first exposures to the world of 1.3. I can't wait!

Thats awesome man, congrats! Its a great day out there at the Lynch compound. Great people and the food is amazing. Dave, you going to make it out again this year? I have been tasked by Dennis to be in charge of the weather since I did such a great job with it last year, lol.

displayfireworks1
02-17-2018, 08:35 AM
I do not how it happened this year but three of my advertisers have demo days on the same weekend. Lynch , American Fireworks and Kellners. I committed that weekend to American Fireworks in Hudson Ohio.

PTFan
02-17-2018, 11:16 AM
I do not how it happened this year but three of my advertisers have demo days on the same weekend. Lynch , American Fireworks and Kellners. I committed that weekend to American Fireworks in Hudson Ohio.
You could try and do Friday at Kellners, Saturday at American?
With so many great company's it's hard to support them all!

Bazerk
02-18-2018, 10:20 AM

I understand bud, but I will only be at one of them, lol.

shake the cove
02-24-2018, 12:42 PM

We will miss you Dave, but glad you did attend last year. Get out to others and spread the word.:cool:

shake the cove
02-24-2018, 01:01 PM
I will be there, not sure if attending the seminar however. I wish they would run another PGI course. I need a refresher and would like to have my daughter and her boyfriend get certified too.

Bigboomjeff
03-11-2018, 06:58 PM
I'll be there. My first time with my license. I can't wait

Bazerk
04-17-2018, 09:40 AM
Ok, so we are getting close to Lynch Demo day. Have any more of you guys decided that you are coming out this year? I am driving from south Florida so no excuse is a good enough one if you ask me, lol.

jamisonlm3
04-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Bazerk, you've got a hell of a drive there.

joewad
04-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Where do people from Florida go for their winter vacations? Sounds like it might be Sunman Indiana!

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2942&stc=1

Rick_In_Tampa
04-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Where do people from Florida go for their winter vacations? Sounds like it might be Sunman Indiana!

People from Florida stay in Florida for the winter. It's the only nice time of year to be here. Unless you enjoy storms and 100% humidity every day with the occasional hurricane thrown in.

Bazerk
04-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Bazerk, you've got a hell of a drive there.

Indeed, but its an awesome drive. Its about 1200 miles each way, lol. I love photography as well, so it works perfect for me. Lots of pictures on that trip.

jamisonlm3
04-17-2018, 02:19 PM
You're making me want to go with you. I live near the coastal area here and when I went to TX a couple years ago, we went on 20. Once we got past Columbia, the hills man! That was beautiful.

PyroDre
04-17-2018, 02:28 PM
wish i could go.. i have a show that day

joewad
04-18-2018, 04:54 PM
People from Florida stay in Florida for the winter. It's the only nice time of year to be here. Unless you enjoy storms and 100% humidity every day with the occasional hurricane thrown in.

Been there and done that. I moved back to Indiana. Hurricane Charlie got the best of me.

NorthernKYPyro
04-18-2018, 07:56 PM
I'll be there for sure.

Bazerk
04-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Awesome. At least Ill get to see some of you guys there then.

Bigboomjeff
04-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Awesome. At least Ill get to see some of you guys there then.

Do you happen to know around what time they start the 1.3?

NorthernKYPyro
04-28-2018, 05:35 PM
Demo starts at dusk. Afaik they're shooting 1.4, 1.3, and sampling their pro line. That's what I heard but it wasn't from Dennis or anyone at Lynch.

I'm leaving the house in about 5 minutes, I should arrive about 6:15. Can't wait to see ya Bazerk, it's been exactly a year since we talked. You were explaining that you were picking up your order as well that night.

Bazerk
04-23-2019, 04:05 PM
Anyone going to this besides me? Would like to meet some of you people damn it! Dave, don't stand me up bro!