PDA

View Full Version : hello from Corbin, Ky .

kellyhoyt
02-12-2018, 08:22 PM
I am interested in getting my ATF 54 . I am curious to how difficult it is and how much it costs ?

displayfireworks1
02-12-2018, 09:48 PM
I refer people interested in pursuing the ATF license to purchase my ATF/DVD package. It either that or I type 55 paragraphs and then you ask 27 questions and I type some more paragraphs. Which one you think its going to be?
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

kellyhoyt
02-15-2018, 01:07 PM
ok. I also have a suggestive question . why doesn't the PGI have a convention in one of the southern states ? Like Kentucky , or Tennessee , or South Carolina , Alabama Places like that .

Rick_In_Tampa
02-15-2018, 07:27 PM
Hi Kelly. With regard to the PGI conventions... There are a lot of considerations for sites to host a convention. I'm told one of the biggest considerations is the proximity of the event site to the majority of the members. Believe it or not, the geographic center of the PGI membership is the Gillette Wyoming site. Since the Western states are not as firework friendly as the central and Eastern most states, the majority of the PGI members hail from the Western states. So the chances of a convention being held in the places you mentioned are next to zero.

Kenny East
02-16-2018, 04:14 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk, Dave's DVD pkg is the easiest way to get your use permit.. The pgi only holds conventions where they have large enough shoot sites to accommodate consumer and display fireworks, fireworks manufacturing, as well as close lodging for people who attend. Local laws in most states rule out particular states as hosting such an event.

Anyway, Corbin Kentucky, had the misfortune of getting put out of service for 8 hours down there.. May have been London Kentucky.... Really nice down there

displayfireworks1
02-16-2018, 06:05 AM
Your ATF/DVD package is on its way. You are free to join the PGI and join there discussion forums to ask PGI related questions , you must be a member first. I have an application on pyrotalk main page or just go to their website.