PDA

View Full Version : any pyros out in nc / sc ?

hatsgoods
02-06-2018, 06:32 PM
ill be on lorris SC Feb. 25th to march 10th and was wondering if anyone here on the forums that are near the NC / SC border would like to meet up and maybe go shopping together at jab's fireworks in Dillon. and or meetup for lunch or dinner somewhere near loris or Dillon SC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0xJkGCz-qQ .

jamisonlm3
02-08-2018, 09:24 PM
I've thought about going to Jabs, but it's so far away. I also have my doubts on if they're any cheaper than the local stores. They have special case pricing apparently. If you go, do you mind asking about the case pricing on their canister shells? I'm especially interested in Diablo if they still carry it. I called them, but they said they don't give case pricing out over the phone.

hatsgoods
02-08-2018, 10:01 PM
I've thought about going to Jabs, but it's so far away. I also have my doubts on if they're any cheaper than the local stores. They have special case pricing apparently. If you go, do you mind asking about the case pricing on their canister shells? I'm especially interested in Diablo if they still carry it. I called them, but they said they don't give case pricing out over the phone.

yes i will check with them for ya :)

BLACKOMI
02-19-2018, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I too have wanted to go but its just to far out the way And would be about 6 1/2 hour round trip and cant justify it. Hatsgood could you also let us know if they have a minimum case purchase number or amount.