PDA

View Full Version : ATF Fireworks License Class

displayfireworks1
02-05-2018, 07:26 PM
I am posting advance notice on the discussion forums that I am teaching an ATF Fireworks License class at my sportsman club on March 3, 2018 (Saturday). This is the same cost and format as the classes I teach in Ohio. The location is Oakdale Pennsylvania. Seating is limited. I will be making the announcement to my YouTube subscribers soon. I wanted to give the forums members advanced notice. Details are on my website with the following link. If you are interested, sign up now to reserve your spot.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/atf-classes.php
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/pa/PA_14581.gif
As usual I will have the Cobra and FireTEK systems for show and tell, along with pyrotechnic accessories

Mattp
02-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Great offer!! I wish i lived a little closer. Or if some of the events were slightly closer to me .. almost every event that goes on seems a few hours further than id like to drive on a day trip!! And My wife would kill me if i left her alone with all 3 kids for a weekend.. hahaha.. in a few years when theyre older i should have some more freedom. And would like to start hitting some events

hawkeye0323
02-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Make it a road trip. Pittsburgh is an awesome town. Go to the class and send the family to the zoo or somewhere fun.

Mattp
02-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Ha.. yes a lovely thought and a great idea.. but is a 7 hour drive for me..without traffic or one stop.. my kids are still small.. that would not be a fun time.. probably have to stop 10 times for eating/ bathroom and diaper changes.. making it a 9 hour drive each way... hahaha.. like i said, in a few years.. when theyre older.. these things will be more doable .. but now it would be torturous..4 hr drive or flight is our limit right now, my wife and i almost got divorced after a 4 hour drive to lancaster.. lol.. i couldnt imagine doubling that time!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
02-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Dave - Where are you relative to Uniontown, Pa? The wife and I are driving up to Cleveland next month and she's bugging me to take her back to her home town either going up, or coming home. If you're anywhere close it might be nice to pop over and say hello.

cptnding
02-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Dave - Where are you relative to Uniontown, Pa? The wife and I are driving up to Cleveland next month and she's bugging me to take her back to her home town either going up, or coming home. If you're anywhere close it might be nice to pop over and say hello.

Damn! Now that's a road trip for sure!

cherrybomb1
02-07-2018, 02:31 AM

Just agree to buy him Wendy's...he will meet you there!lol

displayfireworks1
02-07-2018, 09:04 AM
What you talking about , I usually do the chili buying. The exception going to be when I meet that enthusiast from Tennessee I helped get ATF licensed, he is buying me a chili. I worked so hard on that one, the ATF Inspector in that area put in for retirement.
The Wendy's is located near me in a town called Bridgeville Pa. just off of Interstate 79.

cherrybomb1
02-07-2018, 10:14 AM
What you talking about , I usually do the chili buying. The exception going to be when I meet that enthusiast from Tennessee I helped get ATF licensed, he is buying me a chili. I worked so hard on that one, the ATF Inspector in that area put in for retirement.
The Wendy's is located near me in a town called Bridgeville Pa. just off of Interstate 79.
Well hopefully in the near future i"ll be able to shake your hand and thank you for helping me get my ATF 54 license.I'll buy you a steak.lol

Rick_In_Tampa
02-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Damn! Now that's a road trip for sure!

17 hours of pure unadulterated driving joy...

displayfireworks1
02-25-2018, 09:55 PM
Final week to sign up for my ATF license class on March 3, 2018 located just outside of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
Here are the details.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/atf-classes.php

displayfireworks1
03-02-2018, 08:40 PM
For those that signed up for my ATF license class, we will see you Saturday (tomorrow )March 3 at 12:15 pm. Collier Sportsman Association Be ready to learn and be ready to eat. If all goes as planned I will have a 1.3 fireworks distributor attending the event also.

hawkeye0323
03-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Sounds fun.