PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Alabama

JMcDowell
01-21-2018, 08:41 PM
I have just created an account in pyrotalk and ordered a package from Dave to start the process of getting my license. Anyways hello from BAMA and wish me luck on getting through this. Thanks, Jonathan. ROLL TIDE

Rick_In_Tampa
01-21-2018, 08:46 PM
What's up Jonathan! Welcome to the forum. What all do you shoot in Alabama? You just a backyard hobbyist kind of guy?

Kenny East
01-22-2018, 05:42 AM
Welcome, getting a user permit isn't bad, double check all information on your application. Good luck though!

chriskrc
01-22-2018, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you, good luck on the 54

jknepp1954
01-22-2018, 09:31 AM
Jonathan - welcome to pyrotalk!

JMcDowell
01-23-2018, 12:47 AM
Well my dad and I have been doing these consumer fireworks shows for around 15 years so we really like Excalibur Artillery Shells and all low shot count cakes for the bigger boom per shot. Now that we have been doing these shows for so long I figured it’s time to get bigger and better. I was also wanting to ask how I could find the closest 1.3 distributors near me....Google is no help so any help would be great..

displayfireworks1
01-23-2018, 05:07 AM
Send me an email to pyrotalk@gmail with your physical address, let me see what options you my have.

PyroDre
01-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Well my dad and I have been doing these consumer fireworks shows for around 15 years so we really like Excalibur Artillery Shells and all low shot count cakes for the bigger boom per shot. Now that we have been doing these shows for so long I figured it’s time to get bigger and better. I was also wanting to ask how I could find the closest 1.3 distributors near me....Google is no help so any help would be great..

i also would like to know about Alabama as well..i can get there fairly quickly from Tennessee

JMcDowell
01-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Well I’m not sure how Tennessee is but down here anyone can buy consumer fireworks and you don’t need any kind of permit. We have very laid back rules about consumer fireworks as for 1.3 I’m trying to gather as much information as I can myself.

PyroDre
01-23-2018, 11:53 AM
Well I’m not sure how Tennessee is but down here anyone can buy consumer fireworks and you don’t need any kind of permit. We have very laid back rules about consumer fireworks as for 1.3 I’m trying to gather as much information as I can myself.

that's what i need. 1.3

i got 1.4 covered

fatcat
01-25-2018, 11:00 PM
JMC. Welcome to the forum. Glad to see a member from a sister southern state. What part of the big Bam is home. My last duty assignment in the Air Force was in Montgomery Really enjoyed that stint. Like you have been shooting consumer fireworks for many years. MS is also a laid back state as far as 1.4 pyro goes. You might want to check with the Montgomery office of Pyrotechnico. Think they are an advertiser on this site, 20 years ago when I was running a seafood festival down here we used them as our pyro shooters. The fellow I dealt with was a minority partner but I believe he has since retired. But was a great guy. and lived on the outskirts of of the town. They might be able to help you with the 1.3 pyro. Once again, welcome to the sight

djsmurf
01-25-2018, 11:57 PM
Welcome to pyrotalk Jonathan.