PDA

View Full Version : Application Submitted for North Dakota

rebel102285
01-16-2018, 10:42 PM
After ordering the videos 2 years ago I FINALLY submitted the application today. While I am a hobbyist I have been getting into the business side of display fireworks as well so I sent the application in the name of my LLC that we have been doing 1.4G displays in. I initially held off because I am a snowbird of sorts and am in Arizona from September to April and spend May to August in North Dakota - also the only contingency letter i could find was 400 miles away. Luckily i called in some favors and was able to get a contingency letter from an Oilfield company that has type 2 magazines local to me in ND. It was a little different doing the application as it was in an LLC name with two of us as the partners - but i am very confident that i completed the application correctly and now we play the waiting game.

Thanks!!! ADAM

rebel102285
01-17-2018, 12:12 PM
Ok So now a day later I see that i screwed up on the paperwork!!! UGH had the DOB of my business partner wrong so my birthdate is on both of them. Anyone know what i need to do? Do i need to submit and entirely new application? I can do it right away but i just want to make sure what i need to do.

Thanks!

displayfireworks1
01-18-2018, 06:42 AM
For people that purchase my ATF/DVD package I prefer ATF license questions refer to my email. In your situation it looks like a business application. My package is designed for hobbyist , I do not help people with business for profit ATF license. I suggest a business attorney and you and/or the attorney work directly with the ATF Inspector. Shooting fireworks for profit , places you in commerce. It changes the whole game.