PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MacGyver1
01-15-2018, 10:38 AM
Hi Dave ! met you at Wendy's in PA. I'm now a member of the forum .Nice to be here .

cherrybomb1
01-15-2018, 10:52 AM
Hi Dave ! met you at Wendy's in PA. I'm now a member of the forum .Nice to be here .
Nice bit...Wendys...Dave...HARDEE HAR HAR HAR

PyroJoeNEPA
01-15-2018, 01:08 PM
Oh boy--I can see where this thread is going to go!! Welcome to PyroTalk MacGyver1---do you have a Swiss Army Knife? LOL.

PyroManiacs
01-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Welcome Mac!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-15-2018, 04:24 PM
Welcome aboard MacGyver1! Dave is an amazing guy. Makes a pretty good bacon cheeseburger too!

jknepp1954
01-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Hey McGyver - welcome to pyrotalk.!
What part of PA do you hail from?
Bet you are glad that we in PA can now buy and shoot consumer fireworks legally! yippee!

hawkeye0323
01-15-2018, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the group

displayfireworks1
01-15-2018, 07:09 PM
My man here is from the state of Florida. He has been following my videos. He happen to be in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area for a family event. He contacted me. I happen to be free that day, I met him and his girlfriend at Wendy's for Lunch. At first I thought, maybe its one of those ATF ,pyrouniverse setups LOL But he just had some questions about fireworks firing systems and the ATF license. Seems like it was at least 30 days ago.

cherrybomb1
01-15-2018, 08:03 PM
My man here is from the state of Florida. He has been following my videos. He happen to be in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area for a family event. He contacted me. I happen to be free that day, I met him and his girlfriend at Wendy's for Lunch. At first I thought, maybe its one of those ATF ,pyrouniverse setups LOL But he just had some questions about fireworks firing systems and the ATF license. Seems like it was at least 30 days ago.
Wow that sounded like a bit from the get go.I guess I let my cynical nature get the best of me!lol.next time you should meet at Five Guys.Welcome aboard Mac!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-15-2018, 08:25 PM
He's probably happier to be from Florida where they're still illegal, but probably easier and cheaper to get and use than doing it legally in Pa. Really doesn't make much sense now does it??

chriskrc
01-16-2018, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

Kenny East
01-20-2018, 06:04 AM
Welcome, like the name... Just got all 7 seasons of MacGyver for Christmas

MacGyver1
02-11-2018, 02:41 PM
I have family in PA, live in FL, It's it's hard to find people in Florida, That like the same hobby as Me. And not when 4 of July or New Year's comes A round.... I was Happy to here when I was up there For a passing of the family, I was happy to hear that for Pennsylvania that it was now legal to purchase consumer fireworks and fire them, Haven't read up yet to see if Pennsylvania still need to purchase permit, To fire...

MacGyver1
02-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Hi Dave it's Matt just wondering how the Florida Lobsters and the artichokesTurned out... It's been about a month or two I got a Galaxy S8 note Now, so it's a little hard for me to respond back On Replies.. There is some tough players on this group but I guess it just comes with the territory when you're new to a site... But I am Thankful and happy to be A part of this group.... Should I change my screen name That was my nickname when I was younger it's better than chachy, They would have had a field day with that...lol