PDA

View Full Version : ATF approved finally

Jb690
01-14-2018, 04:53 PM
Just want to let everyone know I received my permit on Saturday after a long struggle with my local ATF inspector. I really want to thank Dave for his part in this process. I purchased his packet and the help I got went way above and beyond what I paid for the packet, I would have withdrawn from the process after the first phone call if it wasn't for Daves guidance. He helped me compose emails to the ATF and would not let me get down. Anyone that is thinking of going through this process needs to buy his program I guarantee it's the best $30.00 you can spend especially in the southern states. Once again Dave I can't thank enough

PyroDre
01-14-2018, 04:57 PM
awesome!!

congrats!!...it's a struggle down here......especially with the very limited storage options

PyroJoeNEPA
01-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Congrats on your "54".

esgrillo
01-14-2018, 05:57 PM
Congrats on the 54!

displayfireworks1
01-14-2018, 07:34 PM
Ohio , New York state , Illinois , Texas, etc. and now Tennessee. That ATF Inspector told my man here in Tennessee he is going to retire after this one, but we prevailed. I think we wore him out. LOL There are a very, very small amount of ATF Fireworks license holders in that state. They just do not see many advanced fireworks enthusiast. That is going to change. I'm not sure I can work this hard on all cases however, when I hear the right circumstances, the right applicant and the right location, I know it. This was one of them. I prefer not to go into all the details and strategies, but I want to thank Al and Fire Art for extra help on this one, in addition to other unnamed sources. I'm hoping to see my man here at one of the Fire Art open shoots in 2018 putting his new ATF Fireworks license to good use.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Congrats Jb690!! You fought the good fight and won. That's awesome. Enjoy that new 54 and be safe!!

Jb690
01-15-2018, 12:14 AM
Thanks everyone when I finally saw that envelope I was like a kid. I will definitely be at the Fire Art open shoot and demo weekend in May. Promised Dave I would buy him dinner.

chriskrc
01-15-2018, 07:59 AM
Congrats on the 54 brother way to stick with it

josbor01
01-15-2018, 07:46 PM
congrats!!