PDA

View Full Version : The 2018 Show Prep Has Begun!!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Well it's official! The fun has officially begun. My pyro buddy and I just placed our order with Spirit of 76 (thanks Ben!!) for our July 4th shows. Very shortly we will be waist deep in 139 cases of pyro heaven!! Lol. We had the FedEx driver confused last year. This year he's going to be downright scared! I know I am. :cool:

I hope the rest of you are getting motivated to buy. Buy early. Then buy more!!

MtnViewPyro
01-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Rick, you inspire me. I’m still watching videos for a plan lol. I need to live in 76’s parking lot so when I get an idea, I can just walk over and test my idea.

cherrybomb1
01-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Well it's official! The fun has officially begun. My pyro buddy and I just placed our order with Spirit of 76 (thanks Ben!!) for our July 4th shows. Very shortly we will be waist deep in 139 cases of pyro heaven!! Lol. We had the FedEx driver confused last year. This year he's going to be downright scared! I know I am. :cool:

I hope the rest of you are getting motivated to buy. Buy early. Then buy more!!

Post some pics when you receive this haul Rick.I like to show my wife so she stays off my back with the mere pittance that I buy!lol

chriskrc
01-11-2018, 07:54 AM
That's awesome Rick. I've been watching videos and planning myself, getting vigorously into the mood to light off something.

CMiller
01-11-2018, 10:53 AM
I preordered 119 cases from them, adding another 10, plus 52 cases from Intergalactic!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Rick, you inspire me. I’m still watching videos for a plan lol. I need to live in 76’s parking lot so when I get an idea, I can just walk over and test my idea.

Said no one ever!! Lol...

The guys at SO76 are awesome. I'm sure they'd let you pitch a tent if you asked.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Post some pics when you receive this haul Rick.I like to show my wife so she stays off my back with the mere pittance that I buy!lol

Will do bomb!! Always happy to be an example of how bad things COULD be.... :rolleyes: Lol...

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 05:46 PM
That's awesome Rick. I've been watching videos and planning myself, getting vigorously into the mood to light off something.

I got some smoke on NYE and it was wonderful!! Can't wait to jump back in and start prepping again.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 05:47 PM
I preordered 119 cases from them, adding another 10, plus 52 cases from Intergalactic!

That's awesome CMiller!! Where do you shoot all this in New York?! Is the local Fire Chief your BFF? Lol.

PyroDre
01-11-2018, 06:17 PM
I got some smoke on NYE and it was wonderful!! Can't wait to jump back in and start prepping again.
i lit of a whole box of excals on new years at one time LOL ....scared the hell out of the neighbors dog that's always taking a dump in my yard... it was awesome

Mattp
01-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Awesome rick!!! My pyro brain has been going nonstop since new years too.. i have a pretty big cart built with SO76..just had them unlock me for the pro stuff!!!! lol..so im still tweeking it up.. my ideas are much bigger than my budget.. good thing we still have plenty of time!!!

CMiller
01-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Yes I'm good friends and better friends with the po po! I'm retired leo

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 08:36 PM
i lit of a whole box of excals on new years at one time LOL ....scared the hell out of the neighbors dog that's always taking a dump in my yard... it was awesome

Lol... Good for you! Maybe the dog will crap in it's own yard from now on.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Awesome rick!!! My pyro brain has been going nonstop since new years too.. i have a pretty big cart built with SO76..just had them unlock me for the pro stuff!!!! lol..so im still tweeking it up.. my ideas are much bigger than my budget.. good thing we still have plenty of time!!!

Do yourself a favor and check out their Class C shows from PGI last year. You can see them on my You Tube site "Pyro In Tampa" or just Google them. I got a TON of great ideas of how to put two or more different effects together to make a great show. Doesn't prohibitively add to the complexity, but it sure adds to the quality of the show!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Yes I'm good friends and better friends with the po po! I'm retired leo

Ahhhh... There's the rub then! Lol. Being retired leo helps, just a tad.

Stormcrow
01-12-2018, 12:28 AM
I really love some of the new proline items from 76. I won't order til spring but my cart is locked and loaded. <----like a kid in a candy store.

Mattp
01-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Do yourself a favor and check out their Class C shows from PGI last year. You can see them on my You Tube site "Pyro In Tampa" or just Google them. I got a TON of great ideas of how to put two or more different effects together to make a great show. Doesn't prohibitively add to the complexity, but it sure adds to the quality of the show!

Great!!! And i thought my ideas were to big for my budget before.!!! . HAHAHAHA.. great advice though.. watching it on 76's videos they actually label each item as they're going off too.. you did a great job too of covering the whole event there at the pgi.. nice work!! Thanks again!!! ��

James76
01-12-2018, 03:49 PM
We just released our list of new '76 Pro Line fireworks for 2018 (https://www.76fireworks.com/blog/new-2018-76-pro-line-fireworks-display-professional-ghostsweep).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFwKJ9KKL5Q