PDA

View Full Version : We All Have at Least One of These in the Neighborhood LOL

esgrillo
01-07-2018, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSiIVZjWl6M&feature=share

Zippster
01-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Great video and so true. Gets worse every year.

Hartman
01-07-2018, 03:27 PM
I'm entitled and fireworks offend me

MtnViewPyro
01-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Lol one of my guests for last 4th couldn’t put down the wine.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-08-2018, 01:03 AM
OMG... I think we have 2 of each of those in my neighborhood. We have one bored, unemployed housewife with two small dogs who lives on our neighborhood Facebook page. She complains every year about the fireworks scaring her dogs and how she hopes people don't blow fireworks off that year. What she doesn't post is that her husband is out in the street in front of their house with the neighbors blowing off stuff. A number of years ago she was drunk off her ass and screaming like a fool every time something went up. That never made the Facebook page either.

PyroDre
01-08-2018, 10:30 AM
i will never live anywhere with a HOA...made that mistake once

Rick_In_Tampa
01-08-2018, 04:21 PM

Amen to that! I made it once too. I'll never make it again.

PyroManiacs
01-08-2018, 09:38 PM

Funny, my HOA loves our shows, lol.

displayfireworks1
01-09-2018, 05:32 AM
That is a funny video. I worry about dog complaints in my neighborhood. Although all summer I have to listen to them bark at nothing. With Consumer Fireworks now legal in Pennsylvania, it should be an interesting July 4th this year.

cherrybomb1
01-09-2018, 10:15 AM
That is a funny video. I worry about dog complaints in my neighborhood. Although all summer I have to listen to them bark at nothing. With Consumer Fireworks now legal in Pennsylvania, it should be an interesting July 4th this year.
My wife has to go to the Vet and spend $35.00 on meds to keep my 160lb Bullmastiff calm before i shoot on the 4th...her little French Bulldog loves it,go figure!

PyroDre
01-09-2018, 10:58 AM
My wife has to go to the Vet and spend $35.00 on meds to keep my 160lb Bullmastiff calm before i shoot on the 4th...her little French Bulldog loves it,go figure!

benadryl does the same thing and you probably already have some in your medicine cabinet

cherrybomb1
01-09-2018, 07:57 PM
benadryl does the same thing and you probably already have some in your medicine cabinet

Thanks for the heads up on that PyroDre,you wouldn't happen to know how many to give a 160 lb dog would you or maybe a 125lb wife lol

cptnding
01-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that PyroDre,you wouldn't happen to know how many to give a 160 lb dog would you or maybe a 125lb wife lol

http://https://www.petmd.com/dog/care/can-i-give-my-dog-benadryl-and-if-so-how-much

cptnding
01-10-2018, 11:37 PM

If it's anything like when fireworks went legal in GA a couple years ago there's gonna be LOTS! Before they were legal there was plenty for sure. Maybe the law was enforced somewhere but I never saw it. Shot my own shows for decades with no issues at all. But even I was surprised at the increase the moment they were legal. Made me understand how some could get pissed and tired of it. Started 3 days before the 4th and was a constant every night until a couple days after. Lots of news stories about the complaints. Seems to have died down a bit at this point though.

PyroDre
01-11-2018, 04:40 PM
thanks for the heads up on that pyrodre,you wouldn't happen to know how many to give a 160 lb dog would you or maybe a 125lb wife lol

hahah!!!!!!!

https://www.petmd.com/dog/care/can-i-give-my-dog-benadryl-and-if-so-how-much

just do a search if for some reason the link won't click