PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Prices

ThorsThunder
01-02-2018, 01:55 PM
As many of you know already, prices in China are going up for 2018 in particular on display fireworks. Some distributors have had to raise prices already and we have been lucky not to have had to yet, but an increase is coming. Casabella Pyro is allowing purchases of 1.3g Display Fireworks to be made at the 2017 prices until the end of this month. This includes any in stock items outside of Vulcan from our 2017 1.3 price list. Go to casapyro.com and check out our wholesale fireworks page to download the 2017 price list today. We still have many items in stock. Payment must be made by January 31, 2018 to get these prices. We are able to hold your purchases until you can scheduled to pick up later this season. Email me or Jerry to reserve your items. Harrison@casapyro.com, jerry@casapyro.com

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!
Harrison

Kenny East
01-05-2018, 06:04 AM
Consumer fireworks are also set to go up this year due to increased cardboard cost, reduced/restrictions on manufacturing in China.
Any change on pricing for casabella pyro consumer fireworks? I may be heading down that way next weekend.

ThorsThunder
01-05-2018, 01:28 PM
We were able to keep prices stable on 1.4 this year, but I understand that will change for 2019 - maybe quite a bit. As always, a few prices go up and a few go down, but largely pricing on 1.4 is unaffected including both consumer and pro. The paper cost in China is a bad situation and the labor problem continues to get worse each year. The fact that the Chinese government is pushing to raise prices also is a major issue.

We will be around next weekend for sure so just let me know if you want to come out and I will get you all fixed up. Thanks!

Kenny East
01-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Okay, will do... Not 100% yet have to figure out the best way.

pyrola
01-08-2018, 06:55 AM
thanks for bringing this up. you can add in the number of shell factories has decreased significantly over the last fews years due to regulation. very hard times in china

joewad
02-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Started building my 2018 stash with Harrison's help. Thanks Harrison.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2860&stc=1

yoshisbar
02-11-2018, 10:33 PM
I got a price list for a 1.3 supplier I buy from for 2018, and I say WOW. $50+ on a case of the same 3" shells bought last year, and some of the close prox stuff is even more... I may have to drive farther down state to get a better deal..

ThorsThunder
02-13-2018, 08:26 AM
You're welcome Joewad! Thank you for your continued support!