PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas... everyone!!!

Mattp
12-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Merry christmas to everyone.. hope you all have a great holiday!!! My wife really knows me well and must love me .. only downside.. now she knows how much they actually cost... lolhttp://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2789&stc=1

Icooclast
12-25-2017, 11:49 AM
merry christmas everyone. you are lucky to get excals. and yeah, they taught us in school that there is a downside to pretty much everything. maybe santa will leave a M.I.B. Neuralizer in your stocking for next christmas. then you can just wipe her memory of the prices. lol.

jknepp1954
12-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Daughter gave Henry & I some awesome antique posters she got from an OLD Fireworks company in the midwest.
I gotta find some poster holders and then i can take pics and post them up here.

jamisonlm3
12-25-2017, 02:07 PM
LOL Great present she got you. Enjoy them and make racks with the mortars. Best thing about fireworks is they can be enjoyed by many people. Maybe I can use that excuse next year to justify a wholesale order. It's my gift to everyone! Would really simplify things.

Icooclast
12-25-2017, 03:13 PM
LOL Great present she got you. Enjoy them and make racks with the mortars. Best thing about fireworks is they can be enjoyed by many people. Maybe I can use that excuse next year to justify a wholesale order. It's my gift to everyone! Would really simplify things.

lol. somehow i don't think that is going to work. but that may all depend on what your budget is. good luck and merry christmas to all.

Rick_In_Tampa
12-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Nice haul Matt!! That lady is a keeper for sure.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

displayfireworks1
12-25-2017, 09:37 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for being part of pyrotalk.com. Tomorrow we go back to the real world for a few days , then prepare for New Years Eve.

yoshisbar
12-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for being part of pyrotalk.com. Tomorrow we go back to the real world for a few days , then prepare for New Years Eve.

Merry Christmas all and yea that new years thing single digits geez, my show just got smaller...

Rick_In_Tampa
12-25-2017, 11:33 PM
Only hit 72F today for us here in Tampa. Supposed to get down to 59F tonight. That's parka and fireplace weather for us! Back up into the 80's by mid-week though. Finally got the electric bill down under $300 for the first time all year. I hope the cool weather sticks around for a while longer. Looking forward to a small NYE show. Good practice for next year's 4th of July.

Pyro Paul
12-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Single digits for newyears here too! Looks like I'm in the same boat as you Yoshi lol

yoshisbar
12-26-2017, 10:30 PM
Only hit 72F today for us here in Tampa. Supposed to get down to 59F tonight. That's parka and fireplace weather for us! Back up into the 80's by mid-week though. Finally got the electric bill down under $300 for the first time all year. I hope the cool weather sticks around for a while longer. Looking forward to a small NYE show. Good practice for next year's 4th of July.

Oh you poor thing, I will send you a snuggy!! LOL 3 layers of clothes just to get out of the house, parka? what is that, I don't think they make them in PA, 2 seasons, winter and the 4th of july here...

Kenny East
12-26-2017, 10:36 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new years everyone!

displayfireworks1
12-27-2017, 06:52 PM
yoshisbar you are wrong, the two seasons in Pennsylvania are winter and road construction season.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/39/91/c8/3991c88291d786de1d161ae9d5af6e35--aha-aha-pittsburg-pa.jpg
http://www.pahighways.com/graphics/jokepics/joke.jpg?lbisphpreq=1

PGH_Pyro
12-31-2017, 12:26 AM
happy holidays

Rick_In_Tampa
01-01-2018, 01:42 AM
Oh you poor thing, I will send you a snuggy!! LOL 3 layers of clothes just to get out of the house, parka? what is that, I don't think they make them in PA, 2 seasons, winter and the 4th of july here...

Lol... Yeah, I didn't think that post was going to generate a lot of sympathy from you folks up north. I was in Ohio a month ago and I actually saw snow for the first time in about 15 years. I even shoveled some and then it clicked. THAT'S why I don't live up there anymore!! :cool:

yoshisbar
01-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Rick I just teased my wife today.. She said winter is here (5 for a high), I said no winter went to florida, down your way (snow in Florida) I said the North pole has arrived here..

Mattp
01-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Rick I just teased my wife today.. She said winter is here (5 for a high), I said no winter went to florida, down your way (snow in Florida) I said the North pole has arrived here..

You got that right!!! It made it up to 12° Here on long island today.. with wind chill of -12.. supposed to be in the 30's this week.. going to make it fee like spring compared to this

Rick_In_Tampa
01-07-2018, 04:53 PM

Boy you're not kidding!! It was snowing in Gainesville!! That's just 2.5 hours north of me. That's crazy!!

PyroJoeNEPA
01-07-2018, 07:10 PM
My brother lives n Arizona and he says it is cold out when he has to wear sox. Poor him!!!!!

Rick_In_Tampa
01-07-2018, 07:31 PM
My brother lives n Arizona and he says it is cold out when he has to wear sox. Poor him!!!!!

And you remind him that it's a "dry cold" right Joe? Lol....