PDA

View Full Version : Need Contingency Storage Houston, Texas.

BigC
12-12-2017, 07:17 AM
The firm I had a letter of contingency storage with stopped offering it. I need to know if someone can help me out on this. I don’t need to store anything. I just need an agreement letter for ATF to keep my 54 current until I get my own magazine built.

Craig
Houston, Texas

PyroDre
12-12-2017, 12:32 PM
man good luck

my experience is that people don't like to give out information about storage, it's like a club that doesn't want any new members

cherrybomb1
12-13-2017, 12:47 AM
man good luck

my experience is that people don't like to give out information about storage, it's like a club that doesn't want any new members

That sounds like that other (anti-Dave) forum.Club 54 is for the self righteous few who have paved the way to get there hobby to where it is today.They don't need any Yahoo's from pyrotalk messing it up for them.

displayfireworks1
12-13-2017, 07:33 PM
A reasonable question in these situations would be, what is in it for the person that has the magazine? To give a total stranger a contingency storage letter. A reasonable yearly fee would be appropriate and/or I think you need to know a little more about the person. Remember a distributor giving a contingency may eventually get something by selling you fireworks products. A person with their own personal magazine does not enjoy that benefit. I paid for storage in the past when the magazine was not a distributor.