PDA

View Full Version : Vulcan Modular Rack Build

cherrybomb1
12-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Heres a couple of pics of the rack i built Saturday night for my Vulcan slices.The wife was binge watching the dreaded Hallmark channel so i had to find something else to do with my hands lol.

displayfireworks1
12-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Looks great and nice fit. Adding that white paint on it is a good idea to help give it some visualization in the dark.

cherrybomb1
12-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Looks great and nice fit. Adding that white paint on it is a good idea to help give it some visualization in the dark.
Thanks Dave,If i wouldn't have stumbled across your website awhile back i wouldn't be doing any of this stuff!.A shout out to you and all your sponsors.

chriskrc
12-11-2017, 07:58 AM
They look awesome great job on them.

PyroJoeNEPA
12-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Nice job on the rack. I'm glad to see my wife isn't the only one overdosing on the Hallmark movies!!! Our DVR is around 36% full--with Christmas movies.

PYRODAN
12-11-2017, 11:52 PM
I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. Sun. I'm Mr. Heat Blister, I'm Mr. 101. They call me Heat Miser, whatever I touch, starts to melt in my clutch, I'm too much!.... But I digress.
All these paint jobs on racks, I'm starting to feel inferior! Nice job on the racks cherrybomb1!

chriskrc
12-12-2017, 07:56 AM
I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. Sun. I'm Mr. Heat Blister, I'm Mr. 101. They call me Heat Miser, whatever I touch, starts to melt in my clutch, I'm too much!.... But I digress.
All these paint jobs on racks, I'm starting to feel inferior! Nice job on the racks cherrybomb1!

The pyro rack build Christmas Carol, that's awesome PYRODAN.