PDA

View Full Version : Big Fireworks Wholesale

georgiapyro
08-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Just had some questions about Bigs specifics on wholesale orders. I have bought retail from them, but never wholesale. What is the minimum order price? $1,000? I was looking on their website and saw both $1,000 and $3,000 as a minimum order, so I'm a bit confused. I really don't think I'll be buying $3,000 worth of fireworks, at least not yet, so I'm hoping it is $1,000. I was very happy with my product this past July, so I would like to order from them in the wholesale department.

Any responses would be appreciated!

indianahx
08-28-2011, 03:09 PM
I thought it was 1500 minimum when I signed up earlier in the spring...I could be wrong. Also, the discounted price list you get depends on how much you'll spend. Get some buddies to go in as well to get a larger and cheaper variety.

DLux3888
08-28-2011, 07:03 PM
I purchased from Big fireworks this season and was very happy with them. The minimum purchase amount $1000. However, if you e-mail the company and tell them you are a member of a Pyro Talk, they will waive the $1000 minimum. Also if I were you, I would consider going to their demo next year, if your close. It was an awesome show and great food. And you can order products at wholesale prices, with no minimum limit, and can pick the product up at the demo.

LuxExTenebris
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
I purchased from Big fireworks this season and was very happy with them. The minimum purchase amount $1000. However, if you e-mail the company and tell them you are a member of a Pyro Talk, they will waive the $1000 minimum. Also if I were you, I would consider going to their demo next year, if your close. It was an awesome show and great food. And you can order products at wholesale prices, with no minimum limit, and can pick the product up at the demo.

Did you email anyone specific to get the waiver? I really like Big and would love to order from them

J's12talk
08-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Big is my favorite brand, can't say enough about their product line. NICE!

crackerbomb
08-30-2011, 10:56 PM
I talked to one of the sales reps in Lansing and he told me it was $3000 to get wholesale. I didn't mention anything about pyrotalk but he will be getting a phone call again to find out what is going on.

jbgreen
08-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Just had some questions about Bigs specifics on wholesale orders. I have bought retail from them, but never wholesale. What is the minimum order price? $1,000? I was looking on their website and saw both $1,000 and $3,000 as a minimum order, so I'm a bit confused. I really don't think I'll be buying $3,000 worth of fireworks, at least not yet, so I'm hoping it is $1,000. I was very happy with my product this past July, so I would like to order from them in the wholesale department.

Any responses would be appreciated!

You weren't the only one, I was also confused by the web sight saying both $1000 and $3000. I am only about 1 hr 30 min from lansing and would like to take advantage of wholesale pricing in the future, but not $3000 worth maybe with a group buy, but not alone.

Pyro Nation
08-31-2011, 08:15 PM
I hope it is not going to stay at 3000... I ordered a good amount but not that much.. maybe 2000....

nrubmx
08-31-2011, 08:51 PM
im lookin to buy wholesale from them this year and i would love to know i didnt have to spend 1000 let alone 3 grand

georgiapyro
09-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. I'm glad I wasn't the only person confused on their wholesale pricing. Like most of you, I really don't intend on spending $3000 for fireworks for the small shows that I do... on the other hand, their product is really great, so I would hate to buy somewhere else.

Also, I sent an e-mail to their sales reps about a possible discount from pyrotalk.com... I'll post something If I hear anything back from them.

Pyro Nation
09-01-2011, 08:57 PM
thanks for the info georgia... looking forward to hearing the info