PDA

View Full Version : do pyroboom's 12" DR11 HDPE tubes work with 76wholesale's racks?

Icooclast
11-05-2017, 09:35 PM
i seem to be having trouble getting an answer for them on other questions, so i thought i'd ask it here. anyone have any experience with both items?

cptnding
11-06-2017, 12:04 AM
i seem to be having trouble getting an answer for them on other questions, so i thought i'd ask it here. anyone have any experience with both items?

I have no experience with 76 racks but DR11 pipe is a manufacturing standard for pipe suppliers. Outside and inside dimensions are specific so I can't imagine you would have any issues if the racks are for DR11 tubes.

MtnViewPyro
11-06-2017, 12:21 AM
Like cptnding mentioned, DR11 is standard. They will fit in any of racks on 76 website. I don’t recommend taking any business away from 76 or pyroboom, however, if you have a skillsaw, drill, and some free time, you can build racks much cheaper by yourself. I am probably the worst at building stuff but I just finished building enough racks to hold 120 shells. They aren’t visually the most beautiful but they will hold up for many years.

Icooclast
11-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Like cptnding mentioned, DR11 is standard. They will fit in any of racks on 76 website. I don’t recommend taking any business away from 76 or pyroboom, however, if you have a skillsaw, drill, and some free time, you can build racks much cheaper by yourself. I am probably the worst at building stuff but I just finished building enough racks to hold 120 shells. They aren’t visually the most beautiful but they will hold up for many years.

that's a lot of shells. :) - thanks for the info. i'll see if one of my friends can do it when we get a little closer to time. he's better at that stuff than i am (i'd lose a few fingers, most likely)

MtnViewPyro
11-10-2017, 06:30 PM
If you need dimensions I’m sure you can find them online or if your ok with 6 shot racks, I can give you the specs. I built 6 shot racks and can just put them together to make 12shot, 18shot, and so on then just get a 2x4 and nail in to keep them together and sturdy.

James76
11-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. Yes, our racks are designed for DR-11 tubes.

Icooclast
11-13-2017, 08:09 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. Yes, our racks are designed for DR-11 tubes.

thanks, it wasn't a pressing matter. so i didn't e-mail you. but thanks for answering anyway. lol