View Full Version : does anyone have video of:

Icooclast
11-02-2017, 07:21 PM
hello again everyone. i am wondering if anyone has a video of the Thunderbomb Firecrackers 16000s from sky bacon going off? i am mainly looking for a roll that is still unrolled being lit. as it is more intense than unrolling a 16,000 string. rolled up goes much faster, but IMO the intensity is worth it.

with that said, if anyone has a vid of it going off, i'd love to see it. i only found a 1,000 roll on youtube, and they unraveled it, so no good.

i'm trying to find firecrackers with as close to the bang as black cat's so far in my life i've lit of around 6 or 7 different brands and even though the place i'm buying from says they are the loudest allowed by law, they don't come close to touching black cat for that nice *BANG*

thanks in advance everyone

RalphieJ
11-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Aren't there a lot of duds when the string is left rolled up?

Icooclast
11-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Aren't there a lot of duds when the string is left rolled up?

it doesn't appear so to me. but then again i also take the red paper off as well. it seems to me leaving the paper on makes it have trouble getting firecrackers to go off. but i have looked at the piles when i clean them up and there aren't that many that didn't go off. depends on the brand too. mojavi thunder firecrackers are horrible and kinda weak, so the rolls of them aren't that good. where as cannon is decent. and we all know how i feel about black cats. there the best. lol

RalphieJ
11-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LniDpY7Tqu8

Icooclast
11-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LniDpY7Tqu8

thanks a lot ralphie. it sounded great. i do things different with them, though. i tear off all the red paper (makes it more likely to keep on going, instead of also having to burn through the paper and fuse. and i just set them on the ground all rolled up, no red paper. and light them. but your video is very helpful, thanks