PDA

View Full Version : Nite lites/Casabella stash

cherrybomb1
10-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Stopped by Casabella Pyro and Nite lights/Little China before i headed to Lake berkley/Kentucky Lake for my familys fishing trip.I would like to thank Eddie(Nite lites) and Harrison(Casabella)for all there help.I can't say enough about there customer service and all around friendliness.I could have spent a day just shooting the shit with Eddie!.I bought all 1.4 Pro product from Casabella and would like some feedback on fusing technics.I have the Cobra 18r2 and 2 18m and will upgrade to another Cobra in the future...36m or 72m.I bought 2 cases of PFX62BB-AST color peony and don't want to have to use a single cue for each individual tube.Any advice would be appreciate

Rick_In_Tampa
10-30-2017, 06:49 PM
Very nice stash!! Is this all for New Years Eve? Looking forward to some show video.

As for fusing the Dominator shells... If you want to send them up 1 at a time you're going to need 1 cue per shell. If you want to send them up in strings (and you don't have a 54) you can use firewire initiators and wire as few or as many as you like (within the firing systems guidelines of course) in series and use 1 cue for each string. Or you can chain the shells in strings with fast fuse (visco) and light each string with a firewire initiator or talon. Lots of options!

ThorsThunder
11-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Thanks for stopping by to see us and pick up a few things on your way to Kentucky. We appreciate your business and I hope to see you again soon. Hopefully we are not too far out of your way being in Indiana and keep in mind that our demo will be May 19 next year.

shake the cove
11-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Nice little stash there,planning on another before the 4th or was that for next year? Harrison can give you help if you have fusing difficulties just give him a shout.

cherrybomb1
11-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Thanks ThorsThunder,hopefully by then ill have my type 54 license.As long as i use the excuse were going to visit my wives dad and step mom i can head down there whenever i want(lol)

cherrybomb1
11-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Ill probably save most of it for the 4th.Ill shoot a few of the dominator single shot tubes on New Years eve.Im in the process of making some new racks for them since the port is in the bottom of the tube.