PDA

View Full Version : New To Pyro Talk from New Mexico

toothless
10-29-2017, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone, Tony here. I've been interested in fireworks since I was a little kid. I was always the one with the fireworks growing up. To this day, I am the one who all my family and friends ask about fireworks in my area. I don't know all the rules and regulations as much as most but I'm looking into getting my Type 54 as soon as possible. To my current knowledge, I don't know of any professional fireworks companies or distributors anywhere in New Mexico. Hope to learn and grow with you.

Kenny East
10-30-2017, 02:27 AM
Welcome to pyrotalk, not familiar with any distributors or display companies located in New Mexico.

chriskrc
10-30-2017, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you.

Rick_In_Tampa
10-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Welcome aboard Tony!! Nice to have another pyro to bounce ideas off of. Do you normally do just 4th of July shows? Do you use a firing system?

displayfireworks1
10-30-2017, 07:14 PM
My list from 2012, list 12 ATF fireworks license in the state of New Mexico.
How many miles are you from Sante Fe , Artesia and/or Socorro. Also using the minimal distance , how many mile is it to the border of a neighboring state and what is that state. Or just tell what city you are from to make it easier.
Did you purchase my ATF/DVD application package? I recall mailing to New Mexico in the recent past.

toothless
12-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Hello Dave, great to have you comment yourself. I am currently living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. That is about 65 miles from Santa Fe, 80 miles from Socorro. Colorado is the closest state at about 250 miles. I just recently purchased your video on 12/9/17 but I have yet to receive it in the mail. I am definitely looking forward to it. I have recently met one man with the license in my state but he was not friendly or informational in anyway whatsoever.

displayfireworks1
12-11-2017, 06:02 AM
I am mailing your information today. The one man you met with the license is not friendly because he likes being one of the few licensed people in your area. Maybe he is the other guy from New Mexico that bought my ATF/DVD package. LOL Once you review the DVD and application you will have an understanding of the [process.