PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Discharge?

BMoore
10-19-2017, 11:33 AM
I've seen it recommended that copies of state/local permits be kept for ATF inspection to prove or support the date of discharge. How would one substantiate the date of discharge for product purchased for use at an open shoot or any other instance where the purchaser is not the shoot permit holder. I realize that the ATF is not the "permit police" but are there any best practices for documentation?

displayfireworks1
10-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Do like they do to prove the hostage is still alive. Hold the current day newspaper up to your chest as fireworks are displayed in the background, then have someone take your picture. LOL I'm actually getting ready to make a forums video about a similar subject.

displayfireworks1
10-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Unlisted video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N95oNNtLOGk

Kenny East
10-22-2017, 03:59 AM
We have audits at my work, random to keep certain certifications. Our instructions are to keep answers short, and on point. Yes and no preferred, and if you're not 100% sure about a question, use files or other available information to answer their questions... Don't guess and don't try to elaborate or give too much detail.... If they want it they will ask for it, though the idea of the newspaper held up with the date while shells go off in the background may be a bit much. Lol

BMoore
10-24-2017, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the response. Some very good points in that video.