PDA

View Full Version : ATF License Class November 4th

displayfireworks1
10-16-2017, 10:12 AM
I am teaching another ATF Fireworks License class in Ohio November 4, 2017. If this is something you are interested in please consider signing up as the class is almost full.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbgkBaB87-s
Details.
http://wfboom.com/forms/Type54CompletePackage2017.pdf

Wholesale Fireworks
10-16-2017, 12:49 PM
Thanks again Dave. We are looking forward to working with you again and seeing everyone who attends. We have people coming from as far as Oklahoma to attend this seminar.
See you soon.

displayfireworks1
10-17-2017, 07:17 AM
If they are coming from Oklahoma, we are going to need some fired Okra and cornbread added to the lunch. LOL That's great to hear. This last weekend I ran into now licensed enthusiast from the first two classes at the Fire Art open shoot thanking me for helping them and telling me about some of their fireworks adventures. This is a great time of year for everyone to think about getting licensed in preparation for next year. Looking forward to the class November 4th.

Wholesale Fireworks
10-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Great news Dave....the class is full. You will have another full house. Thanks for posting here and on your YouTube page. That helped push us to the final number.
For those of you who didn't get in on this class, we may explore the opportunity of holding another in the spring of 2018.
Thanks again to Dave and all those who will attend, we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you missed it....stay green.... and we hope to see you in the spring.

displayfireworks1
10-17-2017, 02:16 PM
Great, I will take my video down. It was only up for two days. LOL Looking forward to the day. Thanks Ray.

hawkeye0323
10-17-2017, 04:00 PM
I'm signed up.

displayfireworks1
12-11-2017, 10:03 PM
We are 36 days past the last ATF license class at wfboom on November 4. Ray told me he received at least one report from that class of a new ATF license from a resident in Ohio. The newly licensed person mentioned he is looking for training opportunities and possible obtain a state certification.