PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of 76 Fireworks at the NFA Convention 2017

displayfireworks1
09-22-2017, 06:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8whWeKGcA0Y
https://www.76fireworks.com/
Check out Spirit of 76 fireworks for a full line of consumer and pro-line 1.4 fireworks products.
Spirit of 76 Pro-Line Demo at the NFA Convention 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYUQPOXaFQ
https://www.76fireworks.com/blog/new-fireworks-2016-76-pro-line-fan-slice-sweep.
2015 Was a BIG year for the 76 Pro Line. We introduced some spectacular new products and greatly expanded the Pro Use Only catagory. The new FanSlices, FanSweeps, and SuperSweeps ( Specs Here ) were a big success, and we look forward to expanding upon these items in the future.

For 2016 we are back to the basics with some spectacular new 200g & 500g cakes. This is the MEAT of any great fireworks display. Our goal with the 76 Pro Line is to provide HIGH quality effects with the ULTIMATE in precision and control.

James76
09-25-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks for posting those Dave! Great videos as usual. To show our appreciation, I will send out a free t-shirt to the first 3 Pyrotalk members to PM me. Send me your preference (Sky Bacon or '76 Pro Line), shirt size, and mailing address.

Thanks again Dave! Wish we would have had more time to talk at NFA.

James76
09-25-2017, 06:44 PM
We have our three! If you PM'd me today, I will respond tomorrow and let you know if I have a shirt for you (XLs are getting hard to find). Thanks

displayfireworks1
09-25-2017, 07:09 PM
Thank for giving the pyrotalk members that little bonus. Great announcing on your demo, I was sure to tell the boss also. I believe that was Ben LOL

MtnViewPyro
09-25-2017, 11:07 PM
Well isn't that my luck, the one day I don't check the forums I miss a free t-shirt lol. Do you sell the sky bacon shirts at your retail locations in Columbia? My wife will be heading that way and I will be convincing her to stop by.

James76
09-26-2017, 03:03 PM
We do sell shirts in our Columbia, MO store. We used to order shirts occasionally and run out pretty quick, but we are trying to order more regularly and keep some on hand.

MtnViewPyro
09-26-2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks James76

Zippster
09-26-2017, 10:46 PM
Thanks James.

cptnding
09-28-2017, 07:24 PM
Thank You James!

Rick_In_Tampa
09-29-2017, 12:23 AM
I used SO76 for the first time this year and I was blown away with the quality of the products. It was hands down the best show I've done so far. Right now I have 55 cases of mostly Pro Line products sitting in a shopping cart for next years show! Going to incorporate lots of fan slices, fountains, comets and strobes in a first ever pyro musical. I'm very excited about it already!!

If anyone is looking for some great idea on how to incorporate multiple effects into your show, check out the SO76 shows from PGI this year. I have the videos on my You Tube site (Pyro In Tampa) or you can just Google them.

MtnViewPyro
10-02-2017, 12:26 AM
I used SO76 for the first time this year and I was blown away with the quality of the products. It was hands down the best show I've done so far. Right now I have 55 cases of mostly Pro Line products sitting in a shopping cart for next years show! Going to incorporate lots of fan slices, fountains, comets and strobes in a first ever pyro musical. I'm very excited about it already!!

If anyone is looking for some great idea on how to incorporate multiple effects into your show, check out the SO76 shows from PGI this year. I have the videos on my You Tube site (Pyro In Tampa) or you can just Google them.

My shopping cart is jealous lol. I know they have to go by my place to ship to you. Now if only I can have them hit a few of our famous potholes in town, I may get a free case of them slices lol.

In all seriousness though, I have had nothing but great experiences with their products and staff. I have a church group that wants to buy with me for the next 4th. I try to put in a good word for them anytime I'm asked about fireworks.