PDA

View Full Version : my updaed safe and sane stash for NYE'S 2017 / 2018

hatsgoods
09-16-2017, 03:27 PM
as the title of this thread says.

also don't shoot me for buying phantom products. I only go there 3 times max a year and only if I have a coupon that is ok and or the have a dencent ale going on. when I went last week they had the buy 1 get 2 free so I spent a total of $55 and some odd cents also 56 ad the recipt said I saved $135. still pricey as normal but I got more stuff than a planed cause of the sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhjTl42fpUY .

MtnViewPyro
09-16-2017, 04:45 PM
I really enjoy fountains but always end up leaving them out of my main show. I need to figure out good spots in a main show to put them in. Anyways, great stash and look forward to seeing how you set them off.

hatsgoods
09-16-2017, 06:33 PM
I really enjoy fountains but always end up leaving them out of my main show. I need to figure out good spots in a main show to put them in. Anyways, great stash and look forward to seeing how you set them off.

they will be e - fired with my 6 X 2 12 cue system and I'll be using mjg tech's firewire's. ill be sure to have a vid of me setting them up and a finished setup video and of course a video of the show :)

hatsgoods
09-16-2017, 06:37 PM

I will suggest using your fountains as a surprise start to your show. what I mean by that is you don't announce to your audience that you are starting. so have like 2 or 3 min worth of fountains so people have time to gather around and then you start with your actual opener and from there you do your show.

jbt68
09-16-2017, 09:57 PM
I tell you, I would love to find some 1.3g fountains or gerb cakes that are at least worth the money. What I have shot so far in my experience have been pretty underwhelming. If the stuff would even meet the legal height I would be a little happier. I can't remember exactly what that is off the top of my head, but I know it's more than what I saw out of the big fountain cakes we had this past 4th...

Bryan

Spiritof76
09-19-2017, 11:31 AM
I will suggest using your fountains as a surprise start to your show. what I mean by that is you don't announce to your audience that you are starting. so have like 2 or 3 min worth of fountains so people have time to gather around and then you start with your actual opener and from there you do your show.

I like that idea!