PDA

View Full Version : Rick from Tampa - Best Wishes

vegassalute
09-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Rick, (and anyone else in Irma's path), I just wanted to send my best wishes to you, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers as this hurricane bears down upon your region. Take good care buddy and if you need anything don't hesitate to let us know!

Peter

cherrybomb1
09-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Well said Vegas!.I hope everyone is out of harms way.

MtnViewPyro
09-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Indeed. Thoughts and prayers go out to all facing this storm.

chriskrc
09-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Good luck to you and bazerk Rick plus all other Floridians. Irma is a nasty storm.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Absolutely keeping an eye on this one & prayers for all. My sister & Brother in Law live in Naples--but are staying in NJ for now--and I have several cousins on the east Florida coast. Be safe everyone!!!

matandch
09-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Hunkered down and hoping for the best near Leesburg, Florida.

Rick_In_Tampa
09-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Thanks Vegas and everyone else for the well wishes. Irma was one heck of a storm. We decided to stay put and we were pretty well prepared with lots of food, water, and a generator. The eye passed right over us about 12:30am and tensions were really high. Fortunately the only thing we lost was about 30' of fence. All our power lines are underground so we didn't even lose power. The neighborhoods on either side of us weren't so lucky. They're still in the dark. The other thing we lost was our cable/internet service. Tonight is my first night back to work since the hurricane so I'm finally able to get online.

Hopefully the rest of the Florida pyro's made it through without any significant damage.

Thanks again for all the well wishes. Very much appreciated!!

Rick_In_Tampa
10-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Just came across this screen shot that I took from Irma shortly after it passed overhead at 2:30AM. Thought I'd share it just for giggles. Can't get much closer to the eye of a hurricane than this!

vegassalute
10-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Oh man! Thank God you're okay!

Rick_In_Tampa
10-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Oh man! Thank God you're okay!

Doing well sir, thanks! The picture looks a lot scarier than it actually turned out to be. Very thankful for that.