PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North GA

Pyro - Ren
08-23-2017, 01:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a big time firework enthusiast from GA, and really would like to get into this profession. How hard is it to get into assisting someone setup a show? Should I just apply to big companies that do shows? Thanks for any advise in advance.

cptnding
08-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a big time firework enthusiast from GA, and really would like to get into this profession. How hard is it to get into assisting someone setup a show? Should I just apply to big companies that do shows? Thanks for any advise in advance.

Welcome. I'm from North GA as well. Pyrotecnico was hiring in our area not too long ago. Try this link:
http://www.pyrotecnicofx.com/careers
Give them a call.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk & good luck pursuing your dream!Any pro company in your area would be a good resource for you to get started. See who is shooting the shows in your area and contact them to see if you can get signed on to assist on their crew. Be prepared for long hours & a sore back! LOL.

displayfireworks1
08-23-2017, 07:44 PM
It looks like you are interested in working some professional fireworks displays. Usually when new forums members make over to pyrotalk they started out by watching some of my YouTube videos and eventually make it over to pyrotalk. Can you tell us a little about you and your level of experience?

Pyro Paul
08-23-2017, 08:25 PM
Welcome to Pyrotalk Ren!

Pyro - Ren
08-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Displayfireworks1 - Yes I have watched a lot off your YouTube videos displayfireworks1, along with many others :) The only experience I have is with consumer fireworks, no shows or anything, just fun with friends and family.

Cptnding - I sent Pyrotecnico an email and a job request for display fireworks, no response yet.

vegassalute
08-24-2017, 06:41 AM
Welcome Ren. And I love your username, very clever! Take it one step at a time and have fun!

chriskrc
08-24-2017, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum and great to meet you

WithReport
08-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Welcome. There is a bunch of great help and advice here

Pyro - Ren
08-24-2017, 08:11 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome

Kenny East
08-26-2017, 01:53 AM
Welcome to the forum