PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinions please

Bazerk
08-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Ok, so let me first start off by saying that this thread has nothing to do with fireworks so I am sorry to disappoint, lol. However, I feel like we all have a decent relationship with each other so I do value your opinions. I am going to be starting my own vlog soon but before I did, I wanted to dip my feet in the video editing waters to see if it something I could do. I have done fireworks stuff before, but creating theatrical and information content is completely different. I have created my first, non fireworks related video and I wanted to see what you guys thought about it. Its a hair over 5 minutes and there is no talking in it. It was strictly for my learning in capturing decent video footage and turning into something worth watching. So please, if you have 5 minutes, take a look at this and trash me if need be. Its all part of getting better. Thanks in advance guys!

https://youtu.be/QeDEYQBQ4Ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDEYQBQ4Ig&feature=youtu.be

hawkeye0323
08-09-2017, 02:06 PM
When I get out of this compressor room I'll watch and report back

Pyrojoy
08-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Nice vid sir

hawkeye0323
08-09-2017, 02:16 PM
When I get out of this compressor room I'll watch and report back.

I watched it. Very beautiful scenery. Well done.
It reminds me of a show I watched on national geographic. It went thru important places from the air.

Again well done.

Bazerk
08-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Nice vid sir

Thank you for watching.

Bazerk
08-09-2017, 02:27 PM
When I get out of this compressor room I'll watch and report back.

I watched it. Very beautiful scenery. Well done.
It reminds me of a show I watched on national geographic. It went thru important places from the air.

Again well done.

Thank you so much for watching and for your input. Basically I am on the right rack then. This is what is important to me. I dont want to start off with crap ya know? I would like to start decent and then improve from there.

hawkeye0323
08-09-2017, 03:23 PM
The only way to learn and grow you knowledge base is to do things that are new to you. Yes it can be stressful and scary. But at the end of the day your a better, smarter man being a positive influence on society.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you make next.

Northern Sky
08-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Well done. I enjoyed it. You live in a beautiful part of the country.

Big Worm
08-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Epic Beautiful Amazing Very well done!

Bazerk
08-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Thank you guys for watching. It's helping me build the confidence of putting myself out there. Lol.

God Bless America
08-09-2017, 06:33 PM
Very nice perspectives...enjoyed the sunset ending as well. Nice job!

Pyrojoy
08-09-2017, 07:07 PM
I felt the same way before I started making a few vids myself on YouTube. From time to time I would do voice overs and I didn't like the way I sounded but others did.

jLk_pyro
08-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Great video! I like how the intro and ending scenes were similar. It gave it a "complete" feeling. Only critique for me would be to balance the drone shots with some ground shots. I think some shots closer to the sea/rocks showing the vast sky above would've created a great contrast. Great start and keep em coming!

PyroManiacs
08-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Cool video. Definitely reminds me of a channel a friend of mine leaves his TV on when he isnt watching anything. It was of different areas of the world and its landscapes, all live video, but yours has music. I cant think of what it was called though. Nice job!

cherrybomb1
08-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Ok, so let me first start off by saying that this thread has nothing to do with fireworks so I am sorry to disappoint, lol. However, I feel like we all have a decent relationship with each other so I do value your opinions. I am going to be starting my own vlog soon but before I did, I wanted to dip my feet in the video editing waters to see if it something I could do. I have done fireworks stuff before, but creating theatrical and information content is completely different. I have created my first, non fireworks related video and I wanted to see what you guys thought about it. Its a hair over 5 minutes and there is no talking in it. It was strictly for my learning in capturing decent video footage and turning into something worth watching. So please, if you have 5 minutes, take a look at this and trash me if need be. Its all part of getting better. Thanks in advance guys!

https://youtu.be/QeDEYQBQ4Ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDEYQBQ4Ig&feature=youtu.be
Awesome video Bazerk!.You seem like one of those guys that puts his mind to something you will succeed!.What drone were you using for this?.I was getting ready to pull the plug on the phantom pro to record my sons home football games but he decided he didn't want to play.I'll wait until X-mas to see if there are any ideals on them.

Bazerk
08-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Awesome video Bazerk!.You seem like one of those guys that puts his mind to something you will succeed!.What drone were you using for this?.I was getting ready to pull the plug on the phantom pro to record my sons home football games but he decided he didn't want to play.I'll wait until X-mas to see if there are any ideals on them.

Thank you for the compliments! Most people who know me know that when I take on a task or some sort of project I go at it 110%. I fully believe that if you are going to do something you might as well do it right. In saying that, this is completely new territory to me so I have to put my feelers out that to get some feedback as I see that as a major step of the learning process. As most people are concerned, your own work is never really "good enough" right? I do have the Phantom 4 Pro and that is what I used to film all of this footage so I would highly recommend it for you.

Bazerk
08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Cool video. Definitely reminds me of a channel a friend of mine leaves his TV on when he isnt watching anything. It was of different areas of the world and its landscapes, all live video, but yours has music. I cant think of what it was called though. Nice job!

Oddly enough, the Apple TV when on but not being used plays screen saver like clips much like you are describing. Its a pretty cool feature actually. Thank you for the input.

Bazerk
08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Thank you all for your input and thoughts. I am working on another now covering the Florida Everglades. :)

Kenny East
08-12-2017, 04:17 AM
Nicely put together video, miss getting to travel to places like that. I subscribed and look forward to more great videos

Bazerk
08-12-2017, 11:47 AM
The Everglades one is up. Just a short 3:15 video.

shake the cove
08-12-2017, 08:34 PM
video with the piano sounds came thru ok> Isay u did a good job.