PDA

View Full Version : mega minni + missles + rip rock and roll

lunchboxpyro
08-17-2011, 11:23 PM
this is a few i shot off on the 4th. i bought retail and hand lit , i cant wait to buy wholesale and add a firing system , next 4th will be much bigger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5krTrIVvo

Pyro Nation
08-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Not bad at all... Nice work... and yes... definitely buy WHOLESALE...lol...and a firing system is the way to go

lunchboxpyro
08-19-2011, 02:06 AM
thanx man , i can feel the pyrobug growing in me! cant wait to post more , my next project will be mortars , iv bin searching for a video that shows all of the canisters and their discriptions for pro shells & hd shells so when they are in stock i think ill buy a case ...or too lol and set em off so when you see the video, you see every break that comes in the set

Pyro Nation
08-19-2011, 03:41 AM
Very cool...I always like when people do that... I always have intentions to do that...but usually get caught up in the moment and dont wait for the one by one shell video..lol

crackerbomb
08-19-2011, 03:44 AM
Its looking good, like pyroliffic stated buy wholesale and you will put on a kick a** show and not have to spend a ton of cash.

FRWKSFAN1
08-20-2011, 12:55 AM
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Wholesale is the way to go, especially if you have some buddies to go in with you so that you can hit the minimum purchase $ requirements and not end up with duplicate items. Best regards.