PDA

View Full Version : wisconsin 1.3 distributors

hatsgoods
07-25-2017, 01:26 AM
i might be moving and wondering if there are any places in wisconsin that provide contingency i googled it and i only saw 2 places. if anyone has any info please pm me. thanks in advance, :cool: or you can also email me- just make subject pyrotalk 1.3 WI people. thanks again

PyroManiacs
07-25-2017, 05:06 PM
Only 2? I would think 2 is very sufficient unless they are too far of course. What is your reason for moving though?

hatsgoods
07-25-2017, 07:45 PM
Only 2? I would think 2 is very sufficient unless they are too far of course. What is your reason for moving though?

well the one will be about 30 mins from where i might be going. we might be leaving jersey for a new job for my mom.

ProfessorPyro
07-25-2017, 11:36 PM
I am from Wisconsin and have my contingency with the company I work for. Whereabouts would you be moving too?

displayfireworks1
07-26-2017, 05:04 AM
At PofessorPyro if its one of those fireworks companies up there who I think it is, tell them to answer my emails and sign up to pyrotalk. I know there are getting new ATF license holders from Chicago and other parts of Illinois as customers from my ATF/DVD package.
On a side note so everyone knows , you must notify the ATF anytime your address or contingency changes. I believe a letter or possibly a call to the local office will do. Or better yet a call and a follow up letter.