PDA

View Full Version : Tannerite M-25

MtnViewPyro
07-24-2017, 06:39 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ordered online from Tannerite? I'm able to order 1.4Pro stuff from another sponsor on here but was wondering if anyone has ordered from tannerite. They state you need a card or other pyro identification, sign their agreement, and sign intended use. I have no card/identification so curious if they would sell to me. Just looking for a little boom for my next show and the M25 looks nice.

joed2323
07-25-2017, 09:28 AM
You need certification to purchase tannerite. Join a club and get some training, or attend pgi or a similar event. It will be well worth it

They have some really nice 1.4 proline items on the market that really pep up a show.

PYRODAN
07-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know who sells the Tannerite cakes? I live in Ohio and can not have them shipped to me. So I would need some one fairly close.

displayfireworks1
07-30-2017, 04:56 PM
What can't you have them shipped? If I said I need someone close to Pennsylvania like you say Ohio. What piece of information is missing in for example my statement close to Pennsylvania?

PYRODAN
07-30-2017, 07:18 PM
Ohio has a law that you can not ship fireworks to john q public in this state. The shippers wont do it. The dealers wont do it. I am in the "Youngstown" area. If Kellners had them, that is less than an hour drive. South Michigan, 4 hours. I should have had more info in my post.

jknepp1954
07-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Ohio has a law that you can not ship fireworks to john q public in this state. The shippers wont do it. The dealers wont do it. I am in the "Youngstown" area. If Kellners had them, that is less than an hour drive. South Michigan, 4 hours. I should have had more info in my post.
Dan - Drive 2 1/2 hrs due east on I-80, exit 133. Kneppy's Fireworks.
And that is CORRECT - i can't ship into Ohio - have to have some type of extra license. Not worth the extra cost....

cherrybomb1
07-30-2017, 11:27 PM
Dan - Drive 2 1/2 hrs due east on I-80, exit 133. Kneppy's Fireworks.
And that is CORRECT - i can't ship into Ohio - have to have some type of extra license. Not worth the extra cost....

Jknepp,Do you need a 54 or Pgi certification to purchase these?.Im from illinois and see you ship here.Also what does a case of 8 run?

jknepp1954
07-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Cherrybomb - i will PM you.

displayfireworks1
07-31-2017, 07:15 AM
I have not talked to Tannerite about this is few years thus something may have changed. As strange as it sounds the M-25 is not "Fireworks" , it may be able to be shipped almost anywhere. May be best to see what options Joyce has for you at Kneppys for smaller quantities and if you do not mind driving now that we see what side of Ohio you are on.

PyroDre
07-31-2017, 11:09 AM
got mine from badaboom.... shipped

fired 4 at the same time for the fourth

nice and loud