PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Importation

vegassalute
07-23-2017, 11:44 AM
I was wondering if any importers would be willing to weigh in, is fireworks importation from Mexico a growing thing? I've been hearing more and more that due to cost of production that firecrackers and other smaller products with higher production costs are slowly receiving less focus from China and they're growing more so in Mexico, India, etc. What say you? I've been curious about this and the impact it may have on supply chain and FOB costs in the coming years. Thanks guys.

countryboy7978
07-23-2017, 07:25 PM
I was wondering if any importers would be willing to weigh in, is fireworks importation from Mexico a growing thing? I've been hearing more and more that due to cost of production that firecrackers and other smaller products with higher production costs are slowly receiving less focus from China and they're growing more so in Mexico, India, etc. What say you? I've been curious about this and the impact it may have on supply chain and FOB costs in the coming years. Thanks guys.

Consumer fireworks I doubt. They would have to change so many manufacturing methods. Mexico and South America use chlorates and other unconventional methods to manufacture fireworks. I've seen 1.3 from Mexico. Kellners used to bring it in.