PDA

View Full Version : Girandola illegal?

Minishow
08-16-2011, 10:39 PM
I have heard that their is legislations in process to remove all girandolas from the 1.4g but I have not seen any legit publications about it and was wondering if this rumor is true?
Also I will be purchasing the consumer quick fuse as much as possible before they change their minds on that.

Pyro Nation
08-16-2011, 10:40 PM
They been talking about it I know... They also been talking about limiting the amount of fuse you will allowed to buy per year...

nrubmx
08-16-2011, 11:45 PM
o wow thats so stupid! i could see why they would get rid of the girandola thing but the fuse, that just sucks

crackerbomb
08-17-2011, 12:31 AM
They been talking about it I know... They also been talking about limiting the amount of fuse you will allowed to buy per year...

Why cant they just leave use alone and pick on or greatest leader.........lol

Pyro Nation
08-17-2011, 02:02 AM
lol... BECAUSE .... we are looked at as peons and idiots that dont know how to be safe and handle things without BIG BROTHER HELPING... though....the case that involved Niles Fireworks.. was a great win for us

jknepp1954
08-17-2011, 08:10 AM
lol... BECAUSE .... we are looked at as peons and idiots that dont know how to be safe and handle things without BIG BROTHER HELPING... though....the case that involved Niles Fireworks.. was a great win for us
Do you happen to have a reference for that? Just curious....

jknepp1954
08-17-2011, 08:28 AM
AFSL in coop with CPSC has set some "different" guidelines for girandolas. I really don't know what that makes the girandolas - as there are many still out there that was made and proper EX#'s got for them. So does that make the current Girandolas illegal? My personal opinion - should not be - should be grandfathered in as legal - but i am just a peon too!
Anyway - back to the original question - I was just looking back through my 2012 Brrothers Catalog that just came out couple weeks ago. The Hocus Pocus and Motion Madness (both Girandola items = no ex's a year ago) is NOT in their 2012 cat - so assuming they are not in there - I would say no more Girandolas...
So in conclusion - if you find any OLD stock of Girandola cakes 500 gr, 200 gr, and reloadables - grab onto them as they will disappear probably rather rapidly and ENJOY them while you can.

Minishow
08-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Dang, I can only assune that the rumors are true then. How unfortunate.

nrubmx
08-17-2011, 09:53 PM
wow thats a shame then bacause of the 500 gram girandola cakes are really cool