PDA

View Full Version : National anthem and fireworks

hawkeye0323
07-13-2017, 10:26 PM
What's everyone's view with fireworks and the national anthem?

My view is... If it's indoors the safety could be an issue.

Outside events should have something. Doesn't need to be anything big. Saw a single salute at one today and that was nice.

Niceshellsdude
07-13-2017, 11:36 PM
In years past, I have seen some pyro at indoor supercross races. During the national anthem they would shoot red comets during the "rockets red glare". then they would shoot a bunch of salutes during "bombs bursting in air". Just was awesome to see. They haven't done that in recent years though.

djsmurf
07-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Indoor would be very dependent on venue. Outside you can do whatever you like. I really like a spread of red white and blue comets during the "rockets red glare" and like Niceshellsdude salutes during "bombs bursting in air" simple to do and really seems to get the people ready for the show.

jknepp1954
07-14-2017, 08:23 AM
If you venture up to NFA in Erie, Pa Sept 5-9, you will see 5 different versions of the Star Spangled Banner with fireworks. My group will be doing the FRIDAY night version using all of my products from our store - 1.4g products.

PyroDre
07-14-2017, 09:27 AM
In years past, I have seen some pyro at indoor supercross races. During the national anthem they would shoot red comets during the "rockets red glare". then they would shoot a bunch of salutes during "bombs bursting in air". Just was awesome to see. They haven't done that in recent years though.
i do that just about every weekend... but outside

most sporting events do that exactly

chriskrc
07-14-2017, 09:37 AM
They do some red comets and some saturn missile type screzmers at certain points during the anthem at our local AA baseball games. Its really nice to see