PDA

View Full Version : My 4th video

Mattp
07-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Ok.. i finally got a clear copy to upload. Now you just have to excuse my brothers video taking skills. THis was my first electric fired show with a 12 cue straight from china special. Used all 12 cues mixed with different time/legnths fuse.. definitly going to eliminate the fuse next year. And not look back.!!! . thanks to all the tips and knowledge ive learned from here.. hope you enjoy it.. i know videos never do it justice.. and it was my first actual backyard "show"

https://youtu.be/0FgbJQHTzx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FgbJQHTzx0&feature=youtu.be

djsmurf
07-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Excellent job sir!

Mattp
07-13-2017, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=djsmurf Excellent job sir!

Appreciate the feedback!! Thank you.!!

cherrybomb1
07-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Looked good!Sounds like everyone had a good time including the dog.My wife has to get some meds to calm my 150lb Bull mastiff down every year or he goes nuts!

Mattp
07-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Haha.. thanks.. ya that was my brothers little yorkie.. we train throughout the year to get them used to it .. same with my kids.. make a little noise a few times throughout the year so theyre used to it .. my 2 year old says his favorite things is hot rods and fireworks.. lol

Bazerk
07-13-2017, 08:22 AM
Amazing use of 12 cues bud!

esgrillo
07-13-2017, 08:50 AM
Very nice! I can tell you have the bug!

Mattp
07-13-2017, 10:02 AM
Amazing use of 12 cues bud!

Thank you.. definitly going to upgrade with more mods..eliminate all of the fuse time/legnth/testing and calculating ... then hopefully another 2-3 years go cobra

Mattp
07-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Very nice! I can tell you have the bug!

Haha.. thanks.. oh ya.. ive always had it. Ever Since i learned how to light a match and almost burnt down my parents home at 5yrs old..35 years later, still got it... . but this electic firing just changed the whole game for me!!!!

Bazerk
07-13-2017, 10:08 AM
Thank you.. definitly going to upgrade with more mods..eliminate all of the fuse time/legnth/testing and calculating ... then hopefully another 2-3 years go cobra

You wont be disappointed. You can make the switch to 5 meter firewire and eliminate the fuse timing all together while using your current setup. Once you use e-match, you will never go back. Instant reaction when pushing a button is always fun. When it comes to cobra, or any decent firing system, you will become a changed man forever, lol. Hell, in 1 years time I went form 1 fuse shows to having 10 cobra mods, a 1.3 license, storage magazine and a rather impressive amount of goodies to fire on the special day! The bug got me good and proper.

Rick_In_Tampa
07-13-2017, 10:08 AM
Great job Matt!! It's much nicer sitting back, pressing a button, and watching and enjoying the show with your family and friends, than it is lighting a cake one by one and running away each time.

Would love to see some pics of your setup if you have any. Again, great job!!

Mattp
07-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Ive been taking the lead on my families july 4th fireworks since i was 15... this was the first time in 25 years my mom told me she actually enjoyed watching it.. knowing i was safely Away from them pushing buttons.. instead of running back and forth lighting stuff .. and in my eyes in 25 years this was the first "show" ive ever done.. ive just been lightimg fireworks until now

Rick_In_Tampa
07-13-2017, 10:35 AM
Lol.. Sounds like you've really caught the bug now! That's awesome. Get a bigger piggy bank and hold on tight! Things get really expensive (and fun!!) from here!

Mattp
07-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Lol.. Sounds like you've really caught the bug now! That's awesome. Get a bigger piggy bank and hold on tight! Things get really expensive (and fun!!) from here!

Hahaha.. oh yeah!! Have to have a top secret untouchable fund. The wife and kids dont know about. Lol
Every few months a new shipment of dr11 tubes show up on my doorstep .. starting my arsenal.. still have some po man racks too. Ive trying to post photos of the setup and sfash but its nOt working right now.. when i get home ill do it on the computer..uisually works better